• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jaden Smith Confirms "Tyler, the Creator" Is His Boyfriend

caffeware

Banned
Actor and singer-songwriter Jaden Smith just officially confirmed that rapper Tyler The Creator is actually his boyfriend.
While promoting his latest project The Sunset Tapes: A Cool Tape Story on Friday at Apple Music's Beats 1 Radio event, the 20-year-old son of actors Will Smith and Jaden Pinkett-Smith confirmed their relationship, saying, "I recently said that Tyler, the Creator is my boyfriend, and that's true. So, just so you know."
Jaden-Smith-Tyler-the-Creator-Split.jpg

What do you think? Do they make a good couple?

http://www.papermag.com/jaden-smith-tyler-the-creator-2620537249.html

TrainedRage

Banned
I still think this is a marketing ploy.

I need pics, or it didn't happen.

I just don't believe anyone would date Jaden Smith. Kid is a crazy ass mofo.

Skyn3t

Banned
Assuming this is a joke...can you make it WAY clearer when you're being sarcastic?
Gay people go to hell as the Holy Bible says. Amen.

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
Yeah I mean this whole time based on how he does it I think he's fucking around. Reminds me of the type of nonsense Loiter Squad used to do, no different with Jaden it may be.

Greedings

I knew he was gay the moment he started wearing dresses.
No straight man wears a dress as a fashion statement.

highrider

Banned
It’s just a marketing/attention thing. Tyler is well known for dating exclusively Caucasian men. It’s also pretty popular in hip hop right now to be sexually ambiguous, Uzi and Yung Thug have done super feminine stuff.

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
I'd consider myself a reasonably big Odd Future fan and I had no idea Tyler was gay. I know he rapped about kissing white boys recently but I didn't think he was being serious. I also didn't realise that Frank Ocean was gay though so I'm maybe just slow to pick up on these things.

J-Roderton

Seems like they were just joking around with it after what I've seen Tyler say about it. Either way, I don't give a shit.

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
I'd consider myself a reasonably big Odd Future fan and I had no idea Tyler was gay. I know he rapped about kissing white boys recently but I didn't think he was being serious. I also didn't realise that Frank Ocean was gay though so I'm maybe just slow to pick up on these things.

Nah Frank was easy. Tyler went out and said it. But Tyler, casually saying f****ts all the time and messing around with his boys always seemed for the sake of comedy. I am still convinced, but this "caucasian" boy thing is new.

mekes

I like Tyler’s music. Good on them both for being public with it. Feels like a lot has changed in rap over the last 10 years, that’s good. Still a ways to go but things seem to be on the up.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
I assume he meant "boyfriend" in the way girls refer to other girls as "girlfriend." I think this is just a PR stunt, but who knows. Anyways, good on them for being open about it.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I think this is just a PR stunt, but who knows. Anyways, good on them for being open about it.

pretty much.

good on these rich famous people who talk about themselves constantly for talking about themselves again tho.

since it's lip service to a progressive cause, instant media coverage, instant pats on the back. wow so brave.

fight the power by endulging this rich young millionaire.

God Enel

There comes a point in life where you gotta tell that “fashion designer” friend of yours that it just ain’t happening. This is one of those times.

Not just that but you look at yourself in the mirror when you wear this shit and you have to think "yeah this looks like.. shit.. I will never leave the house like that".

I mean he's free to wear whatever he wants but a high pricetag and brand/designername is not everything.. you.. like still have to see if it's okayish looking at least?! And I just cannot imagine someone say "yeah that's awesome, I'm rocking this..coat(?)".

But if he's fine with it, I'm fine with it as well.

Top Bottom