• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jaden Smith Confirms "Tyler, the Creator" Is His Boyfriend

JimmyJones

Banned
If it's true, good for them. Everyone seems to think he's trolling though. Tyler has been saying he's gay for a while now, I think he's probably telling the truth. If he is telling the truth then it's kind of sad how no one is taking him seriously. He would need to fuck a guy in the ass on live TV for people to believe him at this point.

His dad will attempt to 'cure' his homosexuality. Scientologists don't fuck around on this front. Kid is in real danger.

Last edited:
Will Smith officially denies it, but he fawns praise on the church at every turn. Many suspect he's a Scientologist. I imagine if you have a great deal of wealth and fame, being a Scientologist gives you even more power. The Church values prominent inductees and affords them hefty privileges. An actor worth hundreds of millions can suddenly become a big influence on a multi-billion dollar religious organization with thousands of wealthy followers. Also, you can filter your taxable income and make it tax free by 'donating' to the church which is not subject to taxation in the US.

I'd join for the tax loopholes alone. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

On the other hand, this basically makes his son Jaden persona non grata, as the Church has a strict anti-homosexuality doctrine. Expect much family drama if will smith is in it deep enough.

Last edited:

SaviourMK2

Eh, I just dont give a shit about celebrity relationships. Celebrity gossip is the most garbage form of entertainment after reality TV.

lil puff

Will Smith officially denies it, but he fawns praise on the church at every turn. Many suspect he's a Scientologist. I imagine if you have a great deal of wealth and fame, being a Scientologist gives you even more power. The Church values prominent inductees and affords them hefty privileges. An actor worth hundreds of millions can suddenly become a big influence on a multi-billion dollar religious organization with thousands of wealthy followers. Also, you can filter your taxable income and make it tax free by 'donating' to the church which is not subject to taxation in the US.

On the other hand, this basically makes his son Jaden persona non grata, as the Church has a strict anti-homosexuality doctrine. Expect much family drama if will smith is in it deep enough.
I thought I read awhile (years) back that Will and Jada were huge into Scientology, introduced to it by Tom Cruise.

Could have been the rumor of the time though.

I remember one time, I walked past this Scientology recruitment church and this VERY cute girl was outside and convinced me to go in to get some pamphlets and reading material. I was like "hhmmm, damn she's cute. For a few seconds. But, no not worth it, it was kinda creepy when I realized she was flirting just to reel me in.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives

People "want" to believe he's a Scientologist for the same reason why they called Michael Jackson Wacko Jacko and said he had sex with his monkey.

MC Safety

Celebrity worship has escaped me, but I remember thinking Jaden Smith's old girlfriend, Sarah Snyder, was very pretty.

Helios

How can a boyfriend be real if boys aren't even real?
tboiClT.jpg

Top Bottom