• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jaden Smith is legit

Social

That grill, those chains... hahaha. Could he dress himself like an even bigger douchebag next time? It will be hard to top.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I've liked every song he's made. He will never get the respect he deserves though cause he's one of those people it's cool to hate on. Jaden Smith is the future.

I fuck with it, but it's the producer that makes it hot though. I guess Migos/Rich the Kid gave him the pass to use that flow freely haha. He's done a similar video with Rich the Kid. I like his Batman video. He's on some High Snob, hidden hills, Cali type shit.

comedian

This is great satire. Jaden showing us he is the greatest performance artists alive, with this prescient piece about the degradation of the rap genre.

He looks like a below the basement bargain bin meh-per villain whose biggest accomplishment would be taking over the local city council and ruling it with a paper mache fist.

Also, https://youtu.be/cmc8q2dcIMs?t=157

Why the fuck is he walking to the edge of the frame like that? He does a lil hop and brings his hands up and returns to the center. Did he fuck up and think the shoot was over and started walking off on accident? It doesn't make any sense.

Jaden smith deserves that giant tolblerone

2darTF3.jpg

Neo Yokio is actually pretty good if you think Jaden is laughing at his pretentiousness.

Ecto311

World class discussion going on here. Good stuff. Very thoughtful.

Considering what was posted in the OP I think all those are valid replies. Plus that post complains about no discussion with no discussion.

No he's not. He's manufactured. Learn the difference please.

Was thinking the same thing. Maybe because I am old but I would rather listen to a-f-r-o than anything I have heard from Jayden. Can't imagine this kid can freestyle at all.

Better than his dad anyway.

In all seriousness, I find Jaden to be kind of a joke but he's growing up and shit and doing his thing and that song was a hell of a lot better then I thought it would be. I can respect that.

If he really has the talent the only way to make it big in the business is change his last name. That was what Nick Cage had to do. Don't want to change your name? You will always carry your father's baggage to your grave.

What dance is he doing in the beginning? It's pretty smoothe and chill, and I wanna learn.

For some reason I don't like anything the first time, and then it grows on me.

jadedm17

That grill, those chains... hahaha. Could he dress himself like an even bigger douchebag next time? It will be hard to top.

My thoughts exactly.

I've liked every song he's made. He will never get the respect he deserves though cause he's one of those people it's cool to hate on. Jaden Smith is the future.

I'm paused at 2 seconds into this wondering what the fuck is going on.
The word "try-hard" comes to mind.

"I'm about to do this way different"
Raps about running the show and his Porsche for several minutes.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Must feel bad to know you're only famous because of your dad who is infinitely more talented.
If feel he gets this a lot then I see his twitter quotes and listen to this song and well I don’t like this song.

Feels like a rich kid posturing.

Must feel bad to know you're only famous because of your dad who is infinitely more talented.

How sure are you that he feels bad? Because this sounds like a generic plot in a shounen animu mango shake.

Hunter x Hunter Hollywood version

starring

Jaden Smith as Jaden Freecs
Will Smith as Will Freecs

Will definitely do better than Death Note and Dragon Ball.

highrider

Banned
Seeing way more jealousy than I anticipated. A lot of these responses read like cats are mad because they know he’s living a dope life and they aren’t.

Top Bottom