• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

James OKeefe tears USA Today a new one.

mickaus

Gold Member
May 30, 2019
Maybe Alex Jones should fact check the fact checkers. He is the only journalist that can be fully trusted to tell the truth.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Maybe Alex Jones should fact check the fact checkers. He is the only journalist that can be fully trusted to tell the truth.
Not sure how to reply.
I like Alex Jones, he is a VERY over the top crazy persona but also very entertaining.
I like him for hs entertainment vailue, not nesecarily his message always.
He is an entertainer and sometimes you need someone that dials the crazy all the way up to 11 to make a poignant point.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: mickaus

Texas Pride

Feb 27, 2018
Texas
Like I said in another thread. The danger is so many people getting their version of the news aka their day to day reality from social media. Allowing social media companies to manufacture their truth while censoring reality is completely fucking nuts and it should be illegal. If the party they're backing "Democrats" completes the power grab we may cross a point of no return because I have zero faith they're going to be interested in tampering with their propaganda arm if it gets them the power to fuck normal people.

Kreios

Oct 5, 2010
U.S.
This is like the third threat of litigation he’s done in two weeks. Things are getting crazy

edit: here is the one about NYT

Last edited:

mickaus

Gold Member
May 30, 2019
Like I said in another thread. The danger is so many people getting their version of the news aka their day to day reality from social media. Allowing social media companies to manufacture their truth while censoring reality is completely fucking nuts and it should be illegal.
Is getting manufactured news from social media much different to getting manufactured news from the MSM though? Maybe the news arm of Facebook should be broken off or something like that.