January US Playstation+ games leaked (Don't Starve, Bioshock Infinite, DmC, Brothers)

May 7, 2012
I still remember when they said that games with discounts will not hit the free games section for a long time. I bought bioshock on december, on that flash sale.
But it doesn't matter, it's a great game that everyone should play.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Feb 24, 2013
Toronto
Weak month since I've already played Bioshock Infinite and DmC. Definitely looking forward to Brothers. Never heard of Smart As and as much as I like Worms, the Vita offerings are a joke.

Jan 29, 2013
Good stuff. Will definitely play DMC. Might try Bioshock. Not sure though. I heard the story was really bad and I'm not into shooter gameplay unless there's like an arcade score challenge mode or it's really fast arena like wave mode.

Aug 24, 2013
Yay, I held off on getting Infinite and Brothers through live because I had to go away for the holiday. Now I can just get them through Plus and I don't have to feel bad if I abandon Infinite halfway through,

Mar 5, 2011
I bought Brothers yesterday on the EU store for £3.50 or something. So while it kinda sucks that it's eventually going to make it's way to the PS+ service this side of the Atlantic, it was still pretty cheap, and it's nice to give the little guys some support anyhow.

That's a really terrific selection for the PS3 though. DmC and BioInf are excellent, and Brothers is supposed to be really good. You yanks are catching us up in the PS+ quality stakes now.

May 9, 2011
Don't starve? Guess I'll be leaving my ps4 unhooked for january.

As for the other stuff it's nothing I'm very interested in but I'll play for trophies like usual I guess. It's going to be a chore to play bioshock on ps3 after experiencing it on PC though.