• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January US Playstation+ games leaked (Don't Starve, Bioshock Infinite, DmC, Brothers)

Awesome, looking forward to replaying DmC.

Honestly thats my favorite part of PSN+, replaying my PC games with trophies for a quick weekend then deleting them. (dont judge me)

Banjo

I still remember when they said that games with discounts will not hit the free games section for a long time. I bought bioshock on december, on that flash sale.
But it doesn't matter, it's a great game that everyone should play.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Weak month since I've already played Bioshock Infinite and DmC. Definitely looking forward to Brothers. Never heard of Smart As and as much as I like Worms, the Vita offerings are a joke.

Good stuff. Will definitely play DMC. Might try Bioshock. Not sure though. I heard the story was really bad and I'm not into shooter gameplay unless there's like an arcade score challenge mode or it's really fast arena like wave mode.

theDeeDubs

Wow, might be time to turn on my PS3 again.

Strangely enough, I was ready to not have mine on much either until I got FF14 and Minecraft this month. It's been on more than my PS4 and XB1 lately. Those next gen versions would be nice though.

I JUST BOUGHT BROTHERS THIS MORNING FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

And the first thing I though was, "I bet this goes on PS+ next month"
-____________-

eldudebro

Only just subscribed to PS+ last month in preparation for PS4.
Downloaded so much goodness over the last few weeks, makes the last 6 years I spent on Xbox live seem like some sort of sick joke.

All hail the sony overlords!

Uraizen

Banned
Yup, it's there, just snapped two shots. Warning, images are HUGE.

YexqtTc.jpg

34ZHUb3.jpg

EDIT: lol, maybe not so huge.

Yukiari

Yay, I held off on getting Infinite and Brothers through live because I had to go away for the holiday. Now I can just get them through Plus and I don't have to feel bad if I abandon Infinite halfway through,

I bought Brothers yesterday on the EU store for £3.50 or something. So while it kinda sucks that it's eventually going to make it's way to the PS+ service this side of the Atlantic, it was still pretty cheap, and it's nice to give the little guys some support anyhow.

That's a really terrific selection for the PS3 though. DmC and BioInf are excellent, and Brothers is supposed to be really good. You yanks are catching us up in the PS+ quality stakes now.

Derrick01

Banned
Don't starve? Guess I'll be leaving my ps4 unhooked for january.

As for the other stuff it's nothing I'm very interested in but I'll play for trophies like usual I guess. It's going to be a chore to play bioshock on ps3 after experiencing it on PC though.

Afrikan

Bioshock Infinite?

might have to play that so I can finally understand GAF's inside jokes and response pics from the game that are posted.

Top Bottom