• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January US Playstation+ games leaked (Don't Starve, Bioshock Infinite, DmC, Brothers)

npa189

Well I won't be buying DmC or brothers on steam like I planned, free beats PC perks any day of the week. According to Giant Bomb's Brad Shoemaker and his annoying persistence you would be hard pressed to find 10 games better.

Fewr

Don't starve? Guess I'll be leaving my ps4 unhooked for january.

As for the other stuff it's nothing I'm very interested in but I'll play for trophies like usual I guess. It's going to be a chore to play bioshock on ps3 after experiencing it on PC though.
What's wrong with it? I'm curious, it looks interesting and I've been very very close to buying it on steam a few times.

I just bought DmC two days ago. Eh, it was just $7.50. Still, Infinite, Brothers, and Don't Starve? I have literally no reason to complain. Sony just knows how to give away free things.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Dang, I just beat DmC a few days ago. Still Infinite sounds good for a replay, and Brothers is supposed to be good, right?

Namikaze

January will be a great month for PS3+PS4. I really regret buying DmC on sale though..could've waited, lol. Plus is bringing tons of the games I've wanted lately.

I beat Bioshock Infinite for the fourth time yesterday, so I'm not interested in that. Don't Starve and Brothers on the other hand, I'll be happy to play those. They both look fun.

Robot Pants

Welllllll....... FUCK!
I had a feeling DmC was coming soon and I just bought it on PC about an hour ago.
Great such fun wow

Damn, wonder how many sales Brothers just missed out on with this leak. I know a lot of people were eyeing it at the current sale prices on steam/xbla, myself included.

V_Ben

Banned
Ha, Bioshock Infinite will be in EU PS+ come February then. Same as with Borderlands 2 before it, and Soul Sacrifice too.

Mrbob

Dat PS3 plus free game list for January, wow. Can't wait till this time next year when the PS4 plus list gets better.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Hoping DmC will hit the first week of January. Otherwise, I'm SOL in beating it due to school. :(

Arc

The unfortunate reality of this is that my backlog of great PS+ games installed on my hard drive has become impossible to tackle. Not that I'll complain.

Hey guys, remember the past two years every month when people kept saying there was no way Sony could maintain this kind of value? Yeah.

US PS+ is getting better than EU PS+ lately, since it has more games per month.

EU got DMC, Borderlands 2 and Soul Sacrifice (Vita) but no Bioshock Infinite and Brothers.

Bioshock Infinite will definitely be in the February line up, but don’t count with Brothers, since it is on sale on EU store right now..

Top Bottom