• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January US Playstation+ games leaked (Don't Starve, Bioshock Infinite, DmC, Brothers)

Do you still keep free PS+ games after they are removed from the store? For example, will Uncharted 3 stop working soon?

Yes, if you're still subscribed so long as you "buy" them while they're up for free, you can keep them so long as you have the sub. If you unsubscribe, you can't play them anymore; however, as soon as you resubscribe you have access to them again.

Wish MS would do that same, I know people like to argue that "You don't own the games" and they're right, but I'm pretty sure if XBLG had the same policies no one would complain about it. It's illogical to prefer 5-6 year old games over games that came just this year. Especially when it's only 50 bucks. I don't even both checking XBLG nowadays, so I'm hopeful they improve it with the X1.

anddo0

PS4: Don't Starve- Waiting paid off

PS3: DmC- already own
Bioshock Infinite- Bought during flash sale for $15 :(
Brothers- I almost bought this from Steam for $7.50

Vita: Smart As- I'll try it.
Worms Battle Islands

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Very, very nice. Gonna get me some DmC, Worms and Brothers.

Infinite is an awesome addition for those who don't have it yet too.

Gator86

Hyped for Brothers. Glad everyone gets to experience Infinite. It's a great game despite some flaws.

Sony is terrible at marketing though. They should be screaming from every media source available about how ridiculous a bargain ps+ is. Plus ps+ makes a Vita almost mandatory. How can you not buy a system you already own a dozen games for?

TargetDummy81

Neo Member
Heard good things about Don't Starve so I have been waiting to play it for a while now.

Already played DmC and Bioshock Infinite though and was meh on both of them. I am still working on Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen though so it is all good.

JSoup

Banned
Damn it, I just got my partner Bioshock Infinite. Knew I should have waited.
Was kinda interested in DmC. Saw a friend playing it when it was first released. Didn't seem that amazing, but still fairly entertaining.

Dr. Buni

Oh boy, I was really meaning to buy Bio Infinite. Now I can spend my money on some Vita game <3

Vita list sucks tho, but at least they gave us Sonic Transformed today.

So US constantly gets the better sales and now has just as good, if not better, Plus content.

Good job in showing those in EU/UK, who are routinely fleeced by 1:1 dollar to pound conversions, that their support is appreciated...

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Woah. I don't have and have wanted to play all of those games except for Don't Starve. Which I stopped playing the moment I heard it'd be on PS+. I know, I know, I still need to finish all the other games first! But come on!

Nemesis_

When does this officially tick over? I haven't got PS Plus yet, and I am away for Christmas so I am worried that I will miss out on Contrast and Resogun as I might not be able to get home in time to claim those games before it ticks over.

Can I buy a code from a store and redeem it online yet? And then just "purchase" these games to my account and download them whenever I get home?

Lemstar

When does this officially tick over? I haven't got PS Plus yet, and I am away for Christmas so I am worried that I will miss out on Contrast and Resogun as I might not be able to get home in time to claim those games before it ticks over.

Can I buy a code from a store and redeem it online yet? And then just "purchase" these games to my account and download them whenever I get home?
You need to redeem PS+ codes, including trials, from a console.

rodrigofglima

Neo Member
I took some pictures of the video pro Instagram, just for confirmation. Sorry for my bad english and quality of photos:

bcb5092e6dbd11e3b67a0e7128c55300_8.jpg

6d7bff986dbd11e3bdab12d534f34f8c_8.jpg

5b9ae6f66dc011e3a84f12dfa62606e4_8.jpg

36e851c86dbf11e39120125915e24b8e_8.jpg

46a412286dbf11e39be4127a455f2cbc_8.jpg

5d85e58e6dbf11e39df312c88b6315b6_8.jpg

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Vita, PS3, PS4 the trifecta.

I got 4 years of playstation plus. Lets go!!!!!!

Sony is so based.

We eating

tumblr_m6whhes9Ze1razrvco1_500.gif

Top Bottom