• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January US Playstation+ games leaked (Don't Starve, Bioshock Infinite, DmC, Brothers)

ps3ud0

EU already announced their Jan games and I think they actually started on Dec 24
Ahhh I swear them changing the dates has confused me, but yeah Jan EU PS+ is already aout except for the PS4 title. Guess theres no harm in getting Brothers then with the sale rather than hoping it turns up for EU

ps3ud0 8)

It just annoys the hell out of me. The least they should do is have everything consistent across all regions.

Especially the sales...
In a perfect world it would be great for games to be universal. But until that happens Sony brings the best games possible to each region, they aren't picking a favorite. I doubt the cost to Sony is the same to put a game on the EU store for free as it is to put on the US and personally I would rather see sony put out the best games possible even if it does, at times favor one region over the other.

bender

What time is it?
I've been holding off on playing Don't Starve for the PS4 version. Can't wait to give it a whirl. I didn't care for the demo of Brothers (reminds me of playing The Adventures of Cookie and Cream on the PS2 solo) so I just watched a Let's Play.

Not terribly interested in DMC and I've already played Infinite but that's a pretty great list.

narton

So I have a question. I notice they rollout games each month. Does that mean you can only play them for that one month, or for as long as you have PS+?

IN&OUT

Banned
Don't starve? Guess I'll be leaving my ps4 unhooked for january.

As for the other stuff it's nothing I'm very interested in but I'll play for trophies like usual I guess. It's going to be a chore to play bioshock on ps3 after experiencing it on PC though.

I have never seen you pleased with anything Derrick01. I'm not saying don't express your feelings, I'm saying be a little bit positive.

nero2082

5p324.jpg

Hexa

So I have a question. I notice they rollout games each month. Does that mean you can only play them for that one month, or for as long as you have PS+?

As long as you keep paying for PS+. They aren't added to your account automatically though, so make sure you do that for the time they're up even if you have no intention of playing the game just in case you randomly decide to later and they've already been replaced.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I was never actually going to ever be able to convince myself to buy any of these games. BSI's value has tanked hard but I've still never picked it up. Brother's is even worse, it's one of those things that I can't do it. And I have no idea why. I never had any interest in DMC, and those Vita games are some of the ones I just scroll by on a regular basis.

Can someone give me file sizes please?

Arc

I was never actually going to ever be able to convince myself to buy any of these games. BSI's value has tanked hard but I've still never picked it up. Brother's is even worse, it's one of those things that I can't do it. And I have no idea why. I never had any interest in DMC, and those Vita games are some of the ones I just scroll by on a regular basis.

Can someone give me file sizes please?

Posts like this confuse me. Like I get the argument for file size if you have limited bandwidth...Its free, why does the value of a game tanking have anything to do with your desire to try it out?

Mattiator

Nice good thing I didn't pull the trigger on brothers, looking forward to don't starve and playing bioshock for the 3rd time!

Zach

Hahaha... Right after I bought Brothers on Xbox. Oh well. Assuming the game is as great as everyone claims, I'll download it on PS3 as well.

And Infinite and DMC as well? Pretty awesome.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Don't Starve is a pretty great game, guys. I know it's only like 10 or 15 dollars, but don't knock it till you try it.

I just signed up for PS+ again last night. I have yet to play BI, Brothers or DMC so this is pretty dope.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Posts like this confuse me. Like I get the argument for file size if you have limited bandwidth...Its free, why does the value of a game tanking have anything to do with your desire to try it out?
My 3 or 4 points don't have anything to do with each other. They are all independent cases. I haven't tried Bioshock despite, its tanked value. Not because. I simply don't enjoy the game when I've played it.

Still need file sizes please?

Vashetti

Banned
Didn't US get Borderlands 2 in November/December and EU is now getting it for December/January?

Bioshock Infinite confirmed for EU in January/February?

B.O.O.M

Holy shit!

and I might be the only one here that feels really happy about getting Smart As. I was looking around to buy that

farisr

Thought Brothers was a 360 exclusive, didn't get around to buying it but it looked interesting. What a pleasant surprise.

DmC was on the list of games to buy at a cheap price as well, and bioshock infinite was on a "borrow if friend buys it list."

Great selection if true.

jamsy

Dammit Vita selection is pretty shitty...

I suppose it's a nice lineup for the PS3 games if you don't have them though..

I was tempted to buy Bioshock Infinite for $15 during the BF Amazon sale, but I figured we'd eventually get it on PS+. I didn't expect it this quickly, though. Awesome!

Hexa

My 3 or 4 points don't have anything to do with each other. They are all independent cases. I haven't tried Bioshock despite, its tanked value. Not because. I simply don't enjoy the game when I've played it.

Still need file sizes please?

Bioshock Infinite: 6.4GB
DmC: 6.5GB
Brothers: 625MB
Smart As...: 1.4GB
Worms: 89.6MB

Top Bottom