• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan Charts: Media Create 19 - 25 September

@Ani Great
LOLgalla.jpg

Pimpwerx

Pokebomb could very well stop the PSP dead in its tracks over there. Kinda scary really. But then again, the Saturn was once outselling the PS1...dun dun duuuuuuun. Not that I really expect that, b/c Nintendo ain't fucking Sega. :lol PEACE.

When is Pokemon supposed to be released? Also, what info have they given out so far on it? I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out and sells. I haven't been into a Pokemon game since Red/Blue, but I could get back into it now if the new one is different enough and for sure if it goes online.

mutsu

ProgramFighter said:
When is Pokemon supposed to be released? Also, what info have they given out so far on it? I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out and sells. I haven't been into a Pokemon game since Red/Blue, but I could get back into it now if the new one is different enough and for sure if it goes online.

Supposedly next year it will be released. Very little/no info yet on Pokemon Pearl and Diamond...

Culex

Banned
CVXFREAK said:
DS 68,123
PSP 50,629
GBM 46,529
PS2 25,518
GBASP 12,483
GC 2,267
GBA 448
Xbox 98 :lol:lol:lol

:D

Poor Xbomb. GC isn't doing so hotly either, but at least it's still selling in the thousands instead of tens. Ouch!

Memles

PSP sales are staying pretty well, which is good...but so are DS sales, so it's balancing out in Nintendo's favour.

Interesting to see the Micro drop off so quickly, but it had to be expected...if it stays above the SP, it will be a success for Nintendo.

DSXBoy

CVXFREAK said:
DS 68,123
PSP 50,629
GBM 46,529
PS2 25,518
GBASP 12,483
GC 2,267
GBA 448
Xbox 98 :lol:lol:lol

PSP seems to be taking sales away from PS2 which isn't surprising, but the handheld war is all but over.

Sony is still losing a fistfull of dollars on the PSP and with the imminent launch of PS3 (spring 2006), their finances will get even worse.

Nintendo is laughing all the way to the bank.
:lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom