• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan PS Plus July (Killzone Shadowfall, Gravity Rush Remastered, Child of Light)

MattAces

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/5191/20170623-psplus.html
PS-Plus-Free-Games-Gravity-Daze.jpg

Sony had asked Japanese fans to vote for the games they'd like to see made available in the monthly lineup of free games for PlayStation Plus subscribers. The top three titles that were selected were Killzone: Shadow Fall, Child of Light and the PS4 version of Gravity Daze (known as Gravity Rush Remastered in the West). As a result, these three games will be available to download for free for PlayStation Plus subscribers from Wednesday, July 5, 2017 to August 1, 2017.
https://www.gravityrushcentral.com/...-free-playstation-plus-games-lineup-for-july/

And no, this has nothing to do with US/EU/Asia region.

From the page:

The top three PS4 Freeplay titles voted by users from the period of February 2014 to May 2017 will be redistributed in addition to the regular titles that will be distributed in July.

xrnzaaas

Awesome lineup, hopefully the EU one won't be significantly worse. I think it's about time we should start getting PS4 launch titles like Shadowfall or Second Son. ;)

bebop242

Wow I'd be happy with just one of those (Especially Gravity Rush)

What was the last full release PS4 game given out in US? Tropico 5?

Eolz

God damn, fantastic month for them.
Can't wait for the PSP titles and old indies for PS3 in the west :p

Hazaku

These games have already been offered on freeplay in the past lol ...

I hope these aren't the only games for next month ...

you've gotta be fucking me

shadowfall sucks and you could probably get it for 5 bucks, child of light is great but is kinda old by now and has gone on sale a lot and overall each ps+ month usually has at least 1 or two games I end up really enjoying but gravity rush remastered? :///

TB12

Banned
nice, but if i not mistaking. Europe ps+ already got gravity rush and child of light couple of month ago?

Sakura

Kind of shitty considering they already gave Killzone and Child of Light in previous months. Good if you are a new subscriber I guess.
EDIT: Reading the page, the vote was for games that had already been in previous months. So I hope this is in addition to regular PS plus titles.

Reorx

I guess Sony doesn't need to add big games for western PS Plus subscribers, since PS4 is selling well here. I am still missing 2011/2012 PS Plus quality :(

Tohsaka

My PS+ (USA) ran out last week and I just let it lapse for the first time in a couple years. I never play online games, and the free game lineup has been complete shit for the most part.

Only Japanese gamers could vote?
I wonder why doesn't Sony bring back voting for EU and US.
I hope they offer Gravity Rush for EU/US.

Saty

For those who speculate about the PS+ games for the west, you should be aware That's You was pretty much confirmed to be one:

No, no. I am actually meeting with the country execs tomorrow, and we are going to be really serious about this. There is going to be some meaningful marketing activity around it. The first game, That's You, will launch in early July. We will actually include that game within PlayStation Plus for a period of time over the summer, because we feel there's an opportunity to have potentially millions of people sample it, enjoy it and see that it is a bit different, and not what you have been used to from PlayStation 4 up until now, and is actually a bit of fun. That is going to be great.
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-06-16-the-e3-interview-playstations-jim-ryan

MattAces

Kind of shitty considering they already gave Killzone and Child of Light in previous months. Good if you are a new subscriber I guess.
EDIT: Reading the page, the vote was for games that had already been in previous months. So I hope this is in addition to regular PS plus titles.

Interesting! Thanks for the info, will quote it on op.

Top Bottom