• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan Puts Anime in Zoo and Penguin Adopts a Waifu

Status
Not open for further replies.

turmoil

Banned
Is any of these quotes real? I just don't know anymore.

We truly live in a Miyazaki post truth world.

truelovemvk76.jpg

Penguin:(why live?)

IronRaven

First, Trigger saved anime. Now, anime is saving zoos. We live in some amazing times.

That pengling really understands me.

Omg 😂😂😂😂😂 how is isolating him going to help when he can literally still see his Waifu lmao

Darksol

Anyone bother to read the edit?

"Edit: It’s been noted that Grape-kun isn’t being isolated because he is not eating, but so he wouldn’t fall into the pool during closing hours."

Makonero

Anyone bother to read the edit?

"Edit: It’s been noted that Grape-kun isn’t being isolated because he is not eating, but so he wouldn’t fall into the pool during closing hours."

they're just protecting Grape-kun from the harassment of the other penguins by saying that

it's totally the fact that he won't eat because he's too busy staring at his waifu

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
They're lucky it wasn't a younger more spry penguin as I doubt they'd be separating him from his waifu

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5708-1327086939-29.gif

Poppy

Is Kemono Friends good?

it looks like shit but i think its a nice little show about friendship with a story that surprisingly is not total shit, even if it clearly is based off of a mobile game

definitely worth watching if you just like chilling out and enjoying carefree things. also if you like blindly pledging allegiance to one of a hundred choices of cute girls, it has that option going for it

if anyone tells you it has some kind of dark twist or something they are full of shit so dont believe them, it merely has worldbuilding that anyone with half a brain can catch on to

Gero

Maybe the penguin is worshipping her? Who knows, maybe penguins will spread anime across the globe...

Zolo

Is any of these quotes real? I just don't know anymore.

They're all comedy-exaggerated from an interview in 2014 where Miyazaki talks about how new people are more interested in fiction than inspiration from real life, and they have a hard time due to not having enough interaction with other people.

The penguins at the Toronto Zoo just stare at the door waiting for it to open towards the end of the day

Penguins like to stare at things

Wb97ZZM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom