• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan - Super Smash Bros. (3DS): demo available now on the Nintendo eShop

tumblr_n5j0qvKl9Z1tazhx4o1_400.gif

I want it. Com on NOE.

HyperHip

I'm totally loving mega man's pellets, the fact that he can shot and walk in feels so good! So many grab opportunities with this thing!

gogoud

Oh of they announce the demo on Friday. I will go and get it. I will play it. And if i like it I will buy it. There I said it.

Man, I just wanted to get some points from the survey, so I downloaded the demo. Planned on waiting for the full game, but here I am playing the shit out of the demo since hours D: ...

zroid

Banned
Except Sakurai confirmed that a demo was most likely coming to the U.S.?

the phrasing of that statement is what gives me a bit of hope it might get announced during the Treehouse stream... if not then I'll resign myself to September 30th :'(

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I want to play this so badly! Nintendo should allow us to use other regions eshop again :(
Again? When did they let you use other regions eShop to start with?

Without NNID you can still use any country in the same region (of course without NNID Nintendo no longer deems you worthy of having access to demos, f2p or free utilities).

w-where is wario? :(
I heard a fighting game has secret characters...nah, Mario has Wario colours costume, hes gone.

Top Bottom