• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan Travel GAF Meetup II: Back in the Robot, Tokyo, October 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudor

I'm heading to Japan early next year (Mid January), so be sure to take and post some interesting sights to see as a gaffer abroad.

Anony

Ok, I'm reconsidering going to the robot show

is everyone eating there or eating elsewhere before/after?

is 5500 yen the cheapest price available? i see on the official site it's 7000/6500 yen, then you add another 1000-2000 for a bento

Kaze13

Holy crap. My friends and I are going to be in Japan during that time! (2nd night). I will try and convince them that we should definitely check this out! Put me down as a “maybe"

is 5500 yen the cheapest price available? i see on the official site it's 7000/6500 yen, then you add another 1000-2000 for a bento

Not gonna eat there. Maybe eat after, we'll see how many people are up for that or if everybody is just gonna go home. The veltra price is 5200 JPY.

Holy crap. My friends and I are going to be in Japan during that time! (2nd night). I will try and convince them that we should definitely check this out! Put me down as a “maybe"

Cool. You + how many?

I'll probably eat before and maybe get a snack after. Probably Go Go Curry since there's a bunch and it's awesome.

sigh... I wish I can go so bad T^T

missed the chance to go to RR earlier this year when I took my trip and had been busy with work ever since. I can really use a little time off back in Japan again. at last, work won't even slow down til after mid Oct so that's that... orz

I will however get around to iploading all my pictures one of these days... (hopefully)

Kaze13

5200 JPY from Veltra.

Thanks. I do have some bad news. It seems that we are unfortunately change our plans. We land on the 8th and have to do a few things before we can enjoy ourselves for our first night there. Bummer. I was hoping to party it up with you guys there. Instead we are planning on attending the Monday show. Sorry guys!

Thanks. I do have some bad news. It seems that we are unfortunately change our plans. We land on the 8th and have to do a few things before we can enjoy ourselves for our first night there. Bummer. I was hoping to party it up with you guys there. Instead we are planning on attending the Monday show. Sorry guys!

Aww... Too bad.

Kaze13

Aww... Too bad.

It is! I was hoping to meet up with some with some fellow gaffers for the first time (and in Japan no less). Oh well, we might hop on over to Tokyo that night. Maybe we can still hang out with you guys but miss the show. We have a Facebook event tied to our trip, perhaps we can connect there?

It is! I was hoping to meet up with some with some fellow gaffers for the first time (and in Japan no less). Oh well, we might hop on over to Tokyo that night. Maybe we can still hang out with you guys but miss the show. We have a Facebook event tied to our trip, perhaps we can connect there?

Don't use Facebook. Sorry. Maybe somebody else could connect.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Tomorrow is impossible to me even see you at HUMAX.

I have my weekly APA pool match.

Anony

i was in hk, didnt want to pay online without being on personal computer

anyone planning exploring shinjuku tmr, want to go together?

Nice meetup guys. So, in the end it was Anony, Automatisch, inafking (+1), jaxom (+1), LollipopDave, MikeHattsu, ThreePiMatt and Worthintendo that joined for the meetup. Good fun everybody!

Some pics from the arcade:
2G9PwxB.jpg

Playing House of the Dead

xznHqpd.jpg

Taiko no Tatsujin

TlhOLwZ.jpg

Trying to figure out how one of those music games work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom