• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan Travel GAF Meetup III: Akiba Trip, Tokyo, March 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart444

It was very fun meeting you guys but our feet couldn't take anymore. Though we did stay an extra hour than we planned XD. Still it was fun. (Oh and I apologise again for those who couldn't understand me. Stupid speech issues lol)

So the peoples who joined was:
brassica
Cripplegate
dani_dc
empressdonna
izunadono
MikeHattsu
openrob
Stuart444

Fun stuff guys. Some of us are eating dinner now! Hope you make your flight openrob.

Ferulci

Great meeting, thank to all of you for the kindness and advices (and of course izunadono for the meal)

(Oh and I apologise again for those who couldn't understand me. Stupid speech issues lol)
Dont worry, that was on me. My english is still a work in progress :)

It was a great meetup. Some good games as well. What happened to all the Americans though. Only European people joining the meetup ;p

Great meeting, thank to all of you for the kindness and advices (and of course izunadono for the meal)

Yeah, thanks for the meal izunadono.

It was great to meet all of you. Sorry if I was a little quiet ^^;

Like Stu, sorry we didn't stay longer. We were just exhausted after a long day.

Great to meet you all. Big thanks to izuna for all the advice and food and to Mike for hooking me up with that passmo card.

I would have loved to stay out longer drinking, sorry we couldnt, but yeah the jetlag started creeping up on me fast... I was already losing it on the subway and barely made it back to Roppongi before crashing hard.

It was a lot of fun, though. I have been to GAF meetups in different parts of the world now and the community has proven consistently great. A nice way to start my trip, thanks again everybody.

openrob

Yeah and although I couldn't stay long it was cool to meet all you guys (and somehow win a game of SF lol). Thanks to those that organised it and hope you had fun after I left!

I took pictures, but if people don't want them online let me know

Is this planned to be somewhat regular. I wouldn't mind going to one next year sometime but I think we would want to know about it a few months in advance.

RoKKeR

Sorry I couldn't make this! I've only been in the country for a week and have been super busy. Would love to join another if you guys are doing one in the Tokyo area again.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Yeah and although I couldn't stay long it was cool to meet all you guys (and somehow win a game of SF lol). Thanks to those that organised it and hope you had fun after I left!

You guys played SF? 5? Where at?

dani_dc

That was quite fun, sorry that we had to cut it short though.
Thank you izunadono for the meal!

I'm ok with pictures.
Though, if nothing else, I'd like to have them!

There's meetups whenever every six months somebody in Japan Travel GAFfeels like having one when I visit Japan ;p
Made it a bit more accurate for ya!

You guys played SF? 5? Where at?

Not 5, III and one of the Alpha's if I recall. At Hey arcade.

Izuna

Banned
Late, but I couldn't until today --

Thank you all for the fun day! =)

And yeah, I'm also okay with pictures if they show everyone's sexiness properly!

openrob

We're fine with any pics :)

How late were you guys out anyway?

I'm ok with pictures.
Though, if nothing else, I'd like to have them!

And yeah, I'm also okay with pictures if they show everyone's sexiness properly!

Sorry for the late reply!! haha
I lost my camera for a while but managed to find it again.
I have a few more images and can link to a private folder if ppl want to PM me.

26416919904_5f9ec14113_b.jpg

26928328252_c9dab257a7_b.jpg

26418703183_164fc08a1a_b.jpg

Izuna

Banned
That's the darkest I have ever looked in a picture.

This night was awesome. I hope I can make the next one, but it depends if I am in Tokyo at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom