• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan Travel GAF Meetup IV-VI: The Original Trilogy, September + October

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can probably put me down as a definite for the Namba meet-up barring any unforseen circumstances.

Was a bit worried about the timing as I will be starting a new job around that period, but it worked out so I will actually have that entire week off and start a few days later.

You can probably put me down as a definite for the Namba meet-up barring any unforseen circumstances.

Was a bit worried about the timing as I will be starting a new job around that period, but it worked out so I will actually have that entire week off and start a few days later.

Nice

Sent out PMs to people who showed interest in the October 1st meetup. Let me know if you're joining us for the Shinjuku view or dinner or both. Oh, and let us know if you're planning on bringing extra people.

So, everything is planned for tomorrow. Remember to be at the meeting place in Shinjuku at 17:30 tomorrow. Plan for some extra time in case you miss a train or get lost in the station :p

Another great meetup with:
brassica
Fritz
jobrro
MikeHattsu
mr.rager
Piichan
ryutaro's mama

Good stuff!

Edit: Oh, and I managed to lose some of ya in Shinjuku Station in the end since I had to use my JR Pass at the gates. Sorry about that.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
brassica
Fritz
jobrro
MikeHattsu
mr.rager
Piichan
ryutaro's mama

Good stuff!

Edit: Oh, and I managed to lose some of ya in Shinjuku Station in the end since I had to use my JR Pass at the gates. Sorry about that.

pictures?

brassica
Fritz
jobrro
MikeHattsu
mr.rager
Piichan
ryutaro's mama

Good stuff!

It was awesome meeting so many cool peeps, from around the world, with a common love for Japan. None of us were from the same country of origin and each had a different story of how we got there.

Thanks for organizing and letting me tag along. DOMO ARIGATO, y'all.

Fritz

Thanks everyone, had a mighty good time! Really cool to make the jump and connect irl. See you around!

I got pics, hope nobody minds sharing them here. I guess they are ominous enough.

image3mson.jpeg

Ok all set, count me in as a definite for the 21st in Osaka, hotel and transport booked! Looking forward to meeting some gaffers in real life for the first time.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
thebatdan and I should be able to make it. Thanks for the reminder PM, MikeHattsu.

JulianImp

It was nice meeting you guys, even though we only managed to arrive in time for dinner. That chicken izakaya sure was good!

Had a brilliant time meeting all the gaffers, got the games I was after, had great food and booze.

Excellent surprise meeting someone involved with making one of my GOAT games too! Will have to lookout for these meet up threads in future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom