• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan Travel GAF Meetup VII: Tokyo Fantasy, October 15th

tfeD9mv.jpg

Date: October 15th 2017
Time: From 18:00
Where: Akihabara, Tokyo
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/D49m2C97jZz

It's time for yet another Japan Travel GAF meetup, so anybody who’s going to be in Tokyo is welcome to join! Doesn't matter if you're just visiting or live there, come join us!

We’re meeting up in Akihabara and we’re going to check out Super Potato and Mandarake and we'll also grab some food after that.

We will meet in the square in front of JR Akihabara station. Use the electric town exit and go right/north. It’s the side where the AKB48 and Gundam cafes and the UDX building are. We’ll meet by this spot:
We’ll meet at 18:00, and at 18:10 or so we'll walk over to Super Potato.

Attending:
3Kaze
f0rk
Fisico
Line_HTX
MightyKAC
MikeHattsu
Theonik
zswordsman

Maybe:
Blackpanther25
Clov
dani_dc
DCharlie
TakumiTrueno
TsuXna

Thread from the last meetups:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1253412

-

I don't think I'll be able to, I really really want to but I'll be in Nagoya that day :( If anyone ends up in Osaka later that week though I'm super keen :D

f0rk

This actually lines up with my trip for the F1, I leave from Osaka on the 19th but I haven't planned at where I'll be when so I guess I'll make sure to be in Tokyo on the 15th!

I made the last one in September. A fun night indeed!

Alas, Japan doesn't hit my radar again until 2020 for the Olympics.

My holiday this year will be in Southeast Asia.

Hopefully we have one again in 2020!

Izuna

Banned
Bae and Mike want me to go to Tokyo in October ;( but I wanna go for Christmas

it's not fairrrrrrrrrrr

(have fun guys)

Line_HTX

Meetup area in front of the station shouldn't be too difficult to find and hang about while waiting, ya?

I've never done a meetup like this before.

So just wondering, I'm going to be in Osaka later that week (I'm prob not going to be able to make the Tokyo meet up being in Nagoya and all at that time, I would only be able to hang around for like 2 hours or so if I can make it), would anyone been keen on a catch up in Osaka between the 17th and the 24th?

Stuart444

You should also invite people to your home in Japan that I'm sure you have considering how often you're over there :p

Hope you all have fun though. I'd be there if I could afford it

Davilmar

I would love to go if I had the money and opportunity in December. I will still be in classes, and won't graduate until the end of the year.

So just wondering, I'm going to be in Osaka later that week (I'm prob not going to be able to make the Tokyo meet up being in Nagoya and all at that time, I would only be able to hang around for like 2 hours or so if I can make it), would anyone been keen on a catch up in Osaka between the 17th and the 24th?

C'mon. Join us ;P

You should also invite people to your home in Japan that I'm sure you have considering how often you're over there :p

Hey! >_>

Damn what? I'm trying to plan a trip to Japan that month anyways. Damn that'd be crazy to meet up with you guys.

Do it!

Top Bottom