• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese rideable Pony robot, powered by humping. PonyGaf assemble!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

I want one :O

nn4uV.jpg

A woman demonstrates riding a zebra model of a "Rangs Eco Pony" at the International Tokyo Toy Show 2011, in Tokyo June 16, 2011. The pony does not require batteries to move as it relies on the momentum of the rider bouncing up and down. Each "Rangs Eco Pony" price is 92,400 Yen ($1200).

Video

"This toy is called Eco Pony, and all it needs to move is children's energy." - Miki Kobayashi. CEO, Rangs.

Replicant

A woman demonstrates riding a zebra model of a "Rangs Eco Pony" at the International Tokyo Toy Show 2011, in Tokyo June 16, 2011. The pony does not require batteries to move as it relies on the momentum of the rider bouncing up and down. Each "Rangs Eco Pony" price is 92,400 Yen ($1200).

Hmmm.....

totowhoa

Banned
Holy shit, I want that pony and lego castle for myself. I would ride that fucker down to the gas station and get a soda every day

Then I'd ride home to my castle.

KidA Seven said:
Thread title is misleading.

Thought it had to do with bronies... glad it didn't.

Yeah, just proves my theory that a lot of the MLP haters simply have this misconstrued idea that fans of the show = zoophiles or furries. Thanks OP.

Though in all seriousness, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if someone modded one of these to resemble MLP. The humping part is just bizarre though.

All of my money!

Kraftwerk

Choppasmith said:
Yeah, just proves my theory that a lot of the MLP haters simply have this misconstrued idea that fans of the show = zoophiles or furries. Thanks OP.

Though in all seriousness, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if someone modded one of these to resemble MLP. The humping part is just bizarre though.

All of my money!

Hey I'm not a hater :O

Just spreading the pony news.

I saw a child on one of these about 2 months ago. She was bouncing down the high street in Seoul. It works really well, she had enough pace to keep up with her parents.

hasn't this been made before? I could have sworn I've seen the same thing, but instead of riding a horse you are riding a big caterpiller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom