• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Splatfest for Sept. McDonald's Fries vs McDonald's Chicken Nuggets. McD

Fries to win the poll 10-1

Nuggets to win the splatfest as all the Fries players are beaten into submission by long queue times

We come to it at last — the great battle of our time.

S0Mr5yE.png

Ah I see Marina is on #TeamNuggets. I knew there was a reason why I liked her!

Also that image 2 posts above me is making me want to shoot myself.

Nydius

I gotta go with Team McNuggets. I love me some McD's fries but they're so hit-or-miss. Overcooked, old oil, under salted, over salted, all of these can ruin fries. Rarely have I had a bad McNugget (though old oil is a problem for them too).

OmegaFax

If this happened in the US ... it'd be so one sided fight for McNuggets with Szechuan Sauce posts all over Inkopolis Plaza.

Blues1990

I really want to read a translated version of Pearl and Marie's conversation for this. Also, I'd expect Pearl to smother those fries with some mayo.

Nuggets are a side in Japan? 🤔
Yeah it's super fucked up. They don't have a combo for it or even a 10 piece. It's either 5 pieces or 15. What a backwards country this is

That said fries are the obvious choice. I love me some nugs of questionable origin but you can't beat those processed potatoes. Especially if you dunk them in ice cream. Seriously, try it if you haven't.

Rhanitan

I'm glad we don't have that splatfest. Might be one of the worst in game adds I've ever seen. Also nobody i know IRL gives a shit about McDonald's

Dyle

Fries all the way, one of the few instances where I side with Pearl, #SorryMarina #Sorrynotsorry

I bet the American version of this splatfest will be something unsponsored and boring, like paper clips vs. staples, polos vs. t-shirts, cash vs. credit, fingers vs. toes, or handblown art glass vs. tempered window glass. Please don't let me down NoA!

K.Sabot

both taste equally subpar but addicting with the right sauce

but only the nugget's texture is consistent on a bad day. bad day fries are the worst thing you can order at a mcdonalds.

Gotta go nugs here.

How about Wendy's Nuggets vs. McD's?

Wendy's Spicy Nugs (rip) > Mcdonalds Nugs = Wendy's Nugs

Fries all the way, one of the few instances where I side with Pearl, #SorryMarina #Sorrynotsorry

I bet the American version of this splatfest will be something unsponsored and boring, like paper clips vs. staples, polos vs. t-shirts, cash vs. credit, fingers vs. toes, or handblown art glass vs. tempered window glass. Please don't let me down NoA!
How dare you side with fries...

Well this is week is flight powers vs invisibility powers.

Yay?

both taste equally subpar but addicting with the right sauce

but only the nugget's texture is consistent on a bad day. bad day fries are the worst thing you can order at a mcdonalds.

Gotta go nugs here.

Wendy's Spicy Nugs (rip) > Mcdonalds Nugs = Wendy's Nugs

I can't understand why they discontinued them.

Top Bottom