• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese WiiWare Site has gone live

Joy Sound is supposed to be a Wii version of the Joysound karaoke machine, complete with music downloads and mini games, isn't it? Okiraku Ping-Pong is this title, IIRC.

Bomberman & Angel's Solitaire were both known, though I don't think there's any media for them.

Nothing new, I'm afraid.

Nash said:
Any pics of Bomberman?

Please be old-school.

9.jpg
55568-4-2.jpg

Just kidding, no pics are around of the game.

egocrata

Banned
Cosmonaut X said:
Joy Sound is supposed to be a Wii version of the Joysound karaoke machine, complete with music downloads and mini games, isn't it? Okiraku Ping-Pong is this title, IIRC.

Oh shit. If my wife learns about this and it gets ported to the US, there goes my bank account.

peetfeet

Yeah, pics would be good, i cant wait til i get to take a look at the Wiiware stuff next year (probably)
Yes, i'm in Euroland :-(

Perhaps i should limit myself to crudely drawn cocks in the meantime

batbeg

beermonkey@tehbias said:
SUPPORT EXTERNAL USB MASS STORAGE FOR WIIWARE, NINTENDO.

I think we need to make it understood in their own words.

"Okay, now all this money is flowing into your bank, but suddenly the bank is so full you can't fit any more money in there. This means no money for Nintendo! This is bad! Of course, you could take some dollar bills out to fit in hundred dollar bills, like your own fridge analogy, but wouldn't it be nicer to just have a second bank for your monies?"

Maybe they'll understand that.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
There's a Solitaire game in there?

WiiWare killer app for the casual market then if that's the case, unless it's some sort of super mutated version of the ultimate timewaster PC game.

batbeg said:
I think we need to make it understood in their own words.

"Okay, now all this money is flowing into your bank, but suddenly the bank is so full you can't fit any more money in there. This means no money for Nintendo! This is bad! Of course, you could take some dollar bills out to fit in hundred dollar bills, like your own fridge analogy, but wouldn't it be nicer to just have a second bank for your monies?"

:lol

batbeg said:

I don't think so! The reply would be:

"Yeah, we never thought about a second bank. That's the best solution so far. Just buy another Wii, and you've got A LOT more space for new WiiWare titles. You can start both Wiis then, too, to get a stronger sensor bar"

:(

Threi

notag
I wish Nintendo would change the GUI of the Wii from the bubble-on-everything mess to the sleek 2d clean image style they have been doing recently. It would look sooo much better :(

Top Bottom