Jared Kushner named person of interest in Russian investigation

So I guess we're going to find out that Kushner has decided to go on a long vacation in Russia rather than returning back to the states?

Lol. People saying Ivanka and Jared are voices of reason, whatch them be the fucking masterminds of the Russian shit. I'm more and more believing Trump is just too fucking stupid to realize what's happening around him and if that's the case, this would make too much sense. And also be so sad.

Lol. People saying Ivanka and Jared are voices of reason, whatch them be the fucking masterminds of the Russian shit. I'm more and more believing Trump is just too fucking stupid to realize what's happening around him and if that's the case, this would make too much sense. And also be so sad.
Sad!

As a reminder, Kushner wanted Comey to be fired and opposed a special counsel for the investigation. From the NYT story on Mueller's appointment:
Mr. Trump was notified only after Mr. Rosenstein signed the order, when the White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II, walked into the Oval Office around 5:35 p.m. to tell him. Mr. Trump reacted calmly but defiantly, according to two people familiar with the situation, saying he wanted to “fight back.”

He quickly summoned his top advisers, most of whom recommended that he adopt a conciliatory stance. But his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who had pushed Mr. Trump to fire Mr. Comey, urged the president to counterattack, according to two senior administration officials.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/...ler-special-counsel-russia-investigation.html