• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jason Schreier: Yes, the Destiny 2 poster is real. Should be announced soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be satisfied in having it in a loading screen? ��

No. That's the main reason I dropped Destiny after the beta.

I'm still waiting for a total SCI-FI package game that has good ARPG FPS shooter gameplay AND good progressive Spaceship/Sim Combat.

Star Citizen got my hopes up, but Destiny 5 will probably be out before they have a release candidate for SC.

Elite and NMS are also letdowns that only go halfway on things.

Some day, some developer will get it all together.

Another poster.

C7njD-XVwAAIs4U.jpg:large

So don't like that they are not wearing helmets
Don't like that it's still only "3"
Don't like that they are all human.

Give me some alien diversity.

Raven77

Wasn't there a thread a while back talking about how Activision would gain full control of Bungie if Destiny 2 didn't come out this year?

If I am remembering this correctly, that is a terrible motivator for a developer and I really hope this game feels more like an actual complete game than the first one did at launch.

TheXbox

They might as well confirm the game now and announce a trailer for Monday. No reason to let a couple of shoddy leaked poster images fester over the weekend.

It's funny how he said it would be announced today then whoops nope it probably won't!

I know it's an honest mistake, just the irony of it how people think he delays games maybe now people will claim he can delay announcements too :-D

I like all the raids for different reason but I think VoG was the most well designed.

Even Crota's End? There were parts of CE during the heavy ammo drought that just became impossible. I also remember people being dicks when you would join randoms and someone didn't have Gjallarhorn. Everything about that raid was a nightmare.

hydruxo

Well I'm hyped. That is an extremely generic poster though, hope that's not going to end up as the cover art. Not that Destiny's cover was any better.

Zakalwe

Banned

Why is /anyone/ bothered by the lack of helmets? It doesn't mean they won't be in the game, and the option to remove them in combat areas is something really missing from Destiny.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Bring it to PC and I'll be there. Destiny has its flaws but it's still so good. I just want to play with a kb/m and get 60fps. Plus it should be much easier to find other players. It was such a hassle trying to find people on PS4.

Guess what, there will only be 3 and just 3 classes, there is only 3 races. New aliens? Maybe, new enemy types within the current races, definitely.

Nothing of that will change cause that's Destiny in it's roots.

Why is /anyone/ bothered by the lack of helmets? It doesn't mean they won't be in the game, and the option to remove them in combat areas is something really missing from Destiny.
Because humans are boring as all hell and make the poster look generic, throw a female awoken and a Exo on that cover.
Guess what, there will only be 3 and just 3 classes, there is only 3 races. New aliens? Maybe, new enemy types within the current races, definitely.

Nothing of that will change cause that's Destiny in it's roots.
I was hoping it's roots were because of Ps3/360

The fallen have been touched by the Traveler in the past, let me play as someone from House Judgement yessssss

KAL2006

Banned
I will wait for reviews this time.

Was a day 1 Destiny owner and returned it the next day. It may have improved over time but it was too late for me. The original vision of a shooter MMORPG wasn't their. I remember the developer saying you can go to the distant mountain in a gameplay walkthrough. Then it turned out that wasn't the case, the game wasn't open world at all.

Because humans are boring as all hell and make the poster look generic, throw a female awoken and a Exo on that cover.
Agreed. It sounds petty but honestly no helmets immediately tones down the space magic-y aspect and gives the poster a CoD feel. Just look at the comparison to the Advanced Warfare cover. Yikes.

Yeah, and all three being human is incredibly lame. There's three species dammit, why is there not an Awoken and an Exo there?

Zakalwe

Banned
Simple.....We wouldn't know what's under the helmet, we would be able to use our imagination.

Obviously, but that means your issue isn't with the lack of helmets specifically.

Sorry to pick on you, it's just weird that so many people are focusing on the lack of helmets as something that "isn't Destiny".

psyfi

Banned
There's no way I'm buying this game day one. Too much fuckery with Destiny 1. They have a lot to prove this time. I hope they win me over, Destiny could really be something special.

Obviously, but that means your issue isn't with the lack of helmets specifically.

Sorry to pick on you, it's just weird that so many people are focusing on the lack of helmets as something that "isn't Destiny".

It makes it look like as someone mentioned before, a COD cover.

Destiny.jpg

This could contain the same boring humans up above but we wouldn't know because ....helmets

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I think Jason should be banned for this. Spreading Fake News about Destiny is not something our President will tolerate.

Zok310

Banned
They announced the announcement of D2 like 6 months ago. Expect a shit ton of micro transaction when game launches is all imma say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom