• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jazz-Hop & Instrumental Hip-Hop |OT| - R.I.P. Nujabes

Chillhop

Neo Member
Hey guys,

Hope you're all doing well! After a whole week of spending all of my time (and money) on this, I finally managed to set up a 24 / 7 YouTube live stream!

I think you guys might enjoy it, we got about 35 hours of music in there and lots more to come!

If you're interested, you can check it out here!

Excited to hear all your suggestions and thoughts!

Peace

Any recommendations for instrumental stuff that is similar to DJ Cam Quartet?

Also any instrumental Jazz stuff from Japan that I should chekc out?

Thank you.

IrishNinja

new ljones?!

giphy.gif

staying up to dive in, haha...for real, i'd kill to have soul below on vinyl

neoism

got to say even though i like all of the tracks on Ljones new album its still a disappointment.. 2+ years for 9 shooorrrt tracks. 😭

Fjordson

got to say even though i like all of the tracks on Ljones new album its still a disappointment.. 2+ years for 9 shooorrrt tracks. 😭
Yeah exactly lol. I'm greedy.

Soul Below is seriously a classic. Like even beyond just jazz-hop, shit is amazing.

IrishNinja

agreed, ive been enjoying JJ/jenova and others but ive been waiting for a looooong time

Yeah exactly lol. I'm greedy.

Soul Below is seriously a classic. Like even beyond just jazz-hop, shit is amazing.

+1, so glad to see someone else showing it the level of love it deserves

Eleuin

woah didn't even know he dropped an album

disappointing to hear its short, Soul Below is definitely a top 5 album for me so nothing can really live up to that

I've been recently listening to Jazzmatazz by Guru and been loving it! How similar is jazz hop to the Jazzmatazz series? Id like to get deeper into the genre if that's the kinda vibe I'm in for.

Fjordson

yea that watermark album is really good. Have to get that and the chillhop album. Also I'm liking the stuff Ljones is putting out on his soundcloud for his 30 songs this month.

Top Bottom