• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeb! Bush isn't racist. One of his best hands is black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/r2rusa/status/634401700346884096?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

XD39nka.png

2Gd51TU.jpg

This is from Jeb!'s super PAC - the one that's already raised more than $100M.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
ThatsMyFetish.jpg

I wonder what the explanation behind this is. Maybe they had an intern stand in during for the photoshoot...but what are the odds that his campaign has Black interns and there wasn't a White guy who could do it. Haha

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So it's Jeb? now? I thought it was Jeb! Jeb? certainly seems to indicate some confusion.

Destroy him, The Donald.

ThatsMyFetish.jpg

I wonder what the explanation behind this is. Maybe they had an intern stand in during for the photoshoot...but what are the odds that his campaign has Black interns and there wasn't a White guy who could do it. Haha

Stock photo of black person + Stock photo image of Whereverthehell, Iowa + Jeb's head + lazy-ass graphic designer

KarmaCow

I confused for a bit there, reading the quotes because I didn't expect it to be literally one of this hands.

How does this happen?

Shokifer

I'm still marvelling over the fact that America could democratically elect a president from the same family as two presidents before him. Unbelievable.

harSon

Banned
I'm guessing they feel like using a stock photo of a guy and photoshopping his face in so that they don't have to do a photoshoot; but are in such a hurry that they forgot to actually finish the job.

Why create more work for yourself though...

Hazmat

The other hand in that picture looks weird too. Was Jeb too busy failing to make an impression on Republican voters to pose for a picture?

woolley

I'm guessing they feel like using a stock photo of a guy and photoshopping his face in so that they don't have to do a photoshoot; but are in such a hurry that they forgot to actually finish the job.

Well Super PAC's and candidates can't coordinate together so this might of been the easiest way to get it done.

Dennis

Banned
What is the point of photoshopping !Jebs head on another body anyway?

He can't stand still for a damn photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom