• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Epstein Arrested due to Mike Cernovich Court Win

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010
Holy shit! He is streamin now
We all know now everyone will ignore any relationship between him and other perverted degenerates like Bill Clinton.
If Trump had even sat next to him once this would be front page news.

Reactions: Bryank75

eclipze

Mar 30, 2007
Holy shit! He is streamin now
We all know now everyone will ignore any relationship between him and other perverted degenerates like Bill Clinton.
If Trump had even sat next to him once this would be front page news.
What are the chances Trump, Clinton, and Epstein all shared the same private flight to one of his little shindigs?

Last edited:
Reactions: #Phonepunk#

pimentel1

Midas Member
Jul 22, 2018
People were never given a fair choice for who they voted for. 1 monster down. 1 to go.

Enygger_Tzu

Banned
Jul 7, 2018
God, please bless Mr. Cernovitch and keep him safe.

I hope the maximum sentence for this piece of scum..if justice comes for billionaires.

• Fire
Reactions: Bryank75

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
What are the chances Trump, Clinton, and Epstein all shared the same private flight to one of his little shindigs?
I haven't researched it fully, but i've read trump has had this dude banned from his golf clubs and resorts for decades. The story i read was that he went to a party hosted by him, noped the fuck out, and banned him. Edited to add: or maybe it was that Epstein hit on somebody's daughter at a trump property and trump banned him for life, something like that.

The rumors swirling around Clinton, and many others though....

Lots of info already public. This has been known about in the conspiracy world for a long time, and even in public for years. Epsteins flight logs to his island are court documents.

Mueller was fbi director and supposedly responsible for getting epstein his original sweetheart deal that protected him from prosecution when this first went through the courts. Epstein was listed as an fbi informant.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: bucyou

pimentel1

Midas Member
Jul 22, 2018
I haven't researched it fully, but i've read trump has had this dude banned from his golf clubs and resorts for decades. The story i read was that he went to a party hosted by him, noped the fuck out, and banned him. Edited to add: or maybe it was that Epstein hit on somebody's daughter at a trump property and trump banned him for life, something like that.

The rumors swirling around Clinton, and many others though....

Lots of info already public. This has been known about in the conspiracy world for a long time, and even in public for years. Epsteins flight logs to his island are court documents.

Mueller was fbi director and supposedly responsible for getting epstein his original sweetheart deal that protected him from prosecution when this first went through the courts. Epstein was listed as an fbi informant.
Trump and Bill’s names appear in Epstein’s flight logs along with Kevin Spacey. Epstein’s sweethart deal came from Alex Acosta, who is now Trump’s Secretary of Labor.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Trump and Bill’s names appear in Epstein’s flight logs along with Kevin Spacey. Epstein’s sweethart deal came from Alex Acosta, who is now Trump’s Secretary of Labor.

From my understanding, Trump borrowed the jet once. Borrowed, not rode with. Clinton went on dozens of trips, including to the 'island'. I have not read the flight logs myself, but that has been what I've read so far.

It's pretty confusing though, since reports are so... partisan, many articles reporting conflicting data.

Edited to add: we should know a lot more soon, one way or the other. Lots of details supposed to come out soon.

Edited to add:
On trump banning epstein ages ago:

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
an interview where a lawyer for multiple female accusers is asked about trump

Start at 4:55

Lawyer states that in 2009, when he was putting together the lawsuit, Trump was the only person to reach out and offer to help by providing any and all information on epstein he could... and that the info checked out and helped the lawyer.

This is the same lawyer quoted in the wapo article above discussing epstein being banned from trump premises for his behavior around young women.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
an interview where a lawyer for multiple female accusers is asked about trump

Start at 4:55

Lawyer states that in 2009, when he was putting together the lawsuit, Trump was the only person to reach out and offer to help by providing any and all information on epstein he could... and that the info checked out and helped the lawyer.

This is the same lawyer quoted in the wapo article above discussing epstein being banned from trump premises for his behavior around young women.
Starting to see why select questionable people on both sides hate Trump so much.

Last edited:

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Jun 15, 2013
Crazy how this isn’t bigger news when it implicates ex presidents.

Hoping to see some dominos fall in this one and having the Trump administration lean hard on justice for these child traffickers.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
my dad is a big Qanon guy and Qanon's big theory is that they are going to take all these bad dudes down. it's crazy to see this stuff finally in action. we'll see what happens from here.

very interested to see if anyone big falls from this. the US presidents have a long history of getting each other out of a jam and avoiding all kinds of crazy shit. i don't see Clinton or Trump or any of these guys going down, they are too powerful. but i hope the justice system proves me wrong.

pimentel1

Midas Member
Jul 22, 2018
From my understanding, Trump borrowed the jet once. Borrowed, not rode with. Clinton went on dozens of trips, including to the 'island'. I have not read the flight logs myself, but that has been what I've read so far.

It's pretty confusing though, since reports are so... partisan, many articles reporting conflicting data.

Edited to add: we should know a lot more soon, one way or the other. Lots of details supposed to come out soon.

Edited to add:
On trump banning epstein ages ago:

Why did Trump need to borrow Epstein’s jet, even once, when Trump has his own 2 private jets and 3 helicopters?

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Here’s Trump with Epstein, and one of the accusers, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, in between.

Except, if i understand correctly, this is one of the girls/women who clears Trump.

Her lawyer is Brad Edwards, the one quoted above and in the youtube video.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
@pimentel1 you're a bit late to the party. Trump's involvement has been known since before Pizzagate. Trump's prior history was in fact a key part of the Qanon/Pizzagate theory: since he knew about the rampant pedophelia among celebrities and higher places of office, he is going to take them all down (at least, according to the theory). Trump also pushed through legislation to combat human trafficking and online sex trafficking. I'm not saying I believe the Pizzagate theory, but you're actually attacking the one person who seems clean in this whole situation.

The fact that Trump was the only one to reach out a decade ago and offer information to help with the investigation should've tipped you off, but you have an agenda to preach, I guess. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: Khalid M. and Oner

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Why did Trump need to borrow Epstein’s jet, even once, when Trump has his own 2 private jets and 3 helicopters?

Who knows? Maybe his jet was being repaired. In and of itself a single trip is at best questionable. Billionaires helping out other billionaires with jet rides once or twice doesn't seem unreasonable.

I've yet to see trump's name on any flight logs to begin with... just an accusation he was. Ive seen clintons name on them.

Reactions: Oner

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
it does seem like trump might be the only clean guy in that group

dude dicked some chicks no doubt, doubt they were underage tho

also what a fucked up tweet from christine pelosi fuck her, who gives a shit what 'faves' are implicated, take all these rat bastards out and put a bullet in their faces

Last edited:

pimentel1

Midas Member
Jul 22, 2018
@pimentel1 you're a bit late to the party. Trump's involvement has been known since before Pizzagate. Trump's prior history was in fact a key part of the Qanon/Pizzagate theory: since he knew about the rampant pedophelia among celebrities and higher places of office, he is going to take them all down (at least, according to the theory). Trump also pushed through legislation to combat human trafficking and online sex trafficking. I'm not saying I believe the Pizzagate theory, but you're actually attacking the one person who seems clean in this whole situation.

The fact that Trump was the only one to reach out a decade ago and offer information to help with the investigation should've tipped you off, but you have an agenda to preach, I guess. 🤷‍♀️
I don’t listen to guys named Q. The last time I listened to a guy named Q, John de Lancie was drunk and chewed us all out for being fans of Star Trek.

@Tesseract All these elite democrats like Pelosi and her daughter, they know exactly who has what on who. And they sat quiet about their “faves”.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
@dragonfart28 Lean in nothing. That’s a drugged up underage minor Trump has his hand wrapped around.
Oh please. Anyone famous does thousands of photos. Anything is possible, but that photo in and of itself is nothing. Let's see you spend your time on Clinton, who is actually deeply implicated. No?

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Interesting how none of the major major media seems to be talking about the clip i linked above, where the lawyer for many of these women [for over ten years] not only clears Trump but indicates he was the only person to reach out and actually help them pursue their case against Epstein.

Funny that. You'd think maybe they'd interview the lawyer, right? Get some juicy quotes? Unless they knew they'd get an answer they hated...

Reactions: cryptoadam

pimentel1

Midas Member
Jul 22, 2018
Oh please. Anyone famous does thousands of photos. Anything is possible, but that photo in and of itself is nothing. Let's see you spend your time on Clinton, who is actually deeply implicated. No?
Focus on Clinton? Why do you think Reset hated me? Because I kept bringing up this story and Clinton.

Neither side is going to like the fallout from this. I expect the same pushback from Trump supporters as I saw with Clinton’s.

Both houses will fall.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Something to keep in mind: the reason why these sickos are able to operate is because they first reach out with innocent gestures of friendliness.

Who thinks everyone who ever associated with Jeff Epstein was a pedophile? Who thinks every person who worked for him, bought from him, sold to him, and managed his enterprises knew about it? Of course not. Who thinks every person Epstein approached began with "hey, do you like minors?" Of course not.

That is why pedos can operate in plain sight. To most, they appear to be your average billionaire eccentric.

@pimentel1 I know you have a giant hate-boner for Trump but you have yet failed to address the testimony of the lawyer posted above and mentioned already. Care to comment?

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Focus on Clinton? Why do you think Reset hated me? Because I kept bringing up this story and Clinton.

Neither side is going to like the fallout from this. I expect the same pushback from Trump supporters as I saw with Clinton’s.

Both houses will fall.
There is one thing you're missing. This story has been out there for ages. The story has always been Trump was helping to bring this bipartisan house down.

You don't have to believe that story. But it was the story, and it seems to be coming true. Even their lawyer has Trump clean.

Now it's possible the story is false. But this all happened under the Clintons, and quite a bit of the most egregious issues happened while Mueller led the FBI. So what if the stories are correct? What if trump is clearing house and the reason the clintons, fbi, and media are aligned against him and pushing the orange man bad narrative is because they're trying to fend him off?

I mean, sure, it sounds crazy. But there is far more evidence of this than there ever was of russian collusion.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
So from left to right, it's Teflon Don, Mel T, Creepy Uncle Jeff, and Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite who pimps underage girls for Epstein. @pimentel1 claims that the woman between Trump and Epstein in the photo is Virginia Roberts Giuffre, one of Epstein's former sex slaves who was pimped to him by Maxwell, when it's actually Melania. A cursory google search would have revealed that Giuffre looks nothing like Melania.

@pimentel1 how do you even make this mistake? You know these kinds of TDS-induced errors harm your credibility, right?

pimentel1

Midas Member
Jul 22, 2018
@matt404au well, blame the google AI cuz i typed in her name and it brought up that pic in the first 4 results, and it has her name under the photo.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
So from left to right, it's Teflon Don, Mel T, Creepy Uncle Jeff, and Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite who pimps underage girls for Epstein. @pimentel1 claims that the woman between Trump and Epstein in the photo is Virginia Roberts Giuffre, one of Epstein's former sex slaves who was pimped to him by Maxwell, when it's actually Melania. A cursory google search would have revealed that Giuffre looks nothing like Melania.

@pimentel1 how do you even make this mistake? You know these kinds of TDS-induced errors harm your credibility, right?

There is no such thing as harmed credibility. You either have it... or you don't.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I googled Epstein and various other phrases to find the first article I posted because it was really hard to find. It’s buried deep in search results.
Huh. What about "That’s a drugged up underage minor Trump has his hand wrapped around"? Did you Google that one too?

Oh. You edited that out of your original post.

Maybe leave the news to the adults for the next week if you're not gonna fact-check.

pimentel1

Midas Member
Jul 22, 2018
Dah! Going back to the kids table and playing super mario maker. This is what i get for trying to make a day of playing endless courses and doing quick internet searches.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: autoduelist

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
Uh oh

Meanwhile, Trump biographer Tim O'Brien this weekend reposted an excerpt fom a 2002 profile of Epstein in New York Magazine, in which Trump told a reporter, "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."