• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Grubb: Tomorrow you all are gonna pee out of your freaking butts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topher

Gold Member
What a cry baby:

So why is this guy lurking on GAF obsessing over what a bunch of Neanderthals like us have to say?

Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

Aenima

NLJbgVo.png

8sXxhgF.png

Who is Gavin?
Ok, can we ban threads about Jeff made up shit now? This guy gets way too much attention in here.

This is the kinda guy that hears a rumor from someone else also hearing a rumor, then posts like he knows something is happening. And when nothing happens, comes out with a, "i was just joking".

Also Gavin description of Gaf, sound more like Resetera, thats the place where its impossible to discuss anything. I also find it ironic he calling Gaf a toxic place, while posting in the most toxic platform.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Ok, can we ban threads about Jeff made up shit now? This guy gets way too much attention in here.

This is the kinda guy that hears a rumor from someone else also hearing a rumor, then posts like he knows something is happening. And when nothing happens, comes out with a, "i was just joking".

Also Gavin description of Gaf, sound more like Resetera, thats the place where its impossible to discuss anything. I also find it ironic he calling Gaf a toxic place, while posting in the most toxic platform.

I second this EviLore EviLore or at least we need some rules/cleanup with all these leakers. Shit's getting annoying even tho, yes, it boosted gaf's activity and gavin is crying like a bitch about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom