• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeffrey Epstein case just got WORSE

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Feb 9, 2009
I figured that there probably wasn't cameras in each cell. Usually those aren't found in individual cells.

I'm also not surprised about incompetence from the guards. Incompetence is somehow outlandish but a killer hit conspiracy isn't? Never always assume willful maliciousness or shadowy machinations for something that can easily be explained by human incompetence. Right now we just don't know and need further information. Hopefully that information comes to light. We have a guy that tried to commit suicide, had some time past, convinced a psychologist he was fine now, and possibly tried it again. The guards checks were only conducted every 30 minutes, which I shouldn't have to tell you that you can kill yourself well before that time is up. At they even followed check routine he still would have had ample time. Had he had a roommate still there would be conspiracies that guy was paid off.

I'm also not surprised by the incompetence surrounding the transferal of the cell mate. I am surprised that the SHU he was residing in allowed for more than one person.

Further information for autopsies is a thing? I don't know why he is laughing about that.

The diary thing is something British tabloid The Mirror has stated which Sun ran with as well. I haven't seen that corroborated anywhere except repeated in tabloids known for making up things.

I didn't find the video all that informative or revelatory.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Apr 9, 2009
Oh look another video hinting at the Clinton-murder angle. Hilarious.
The conservative 2020 playbook in a nutshell. Bring up the Clinton boogeyman as much as possible. Mixed in with a little more brown people bad. Always a hit, that one.

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
The conservative 2020 playbook in a nutshell. Bring up the Clinton boogeyman as much as possible. Mixed in with a little more brown people bad. Always a hit, that one.
What's the rating on the Absurdity Scale? Is it above/below the level of the "Trump is a sleeper Russian agent" theory?

Sub_Level

Apr 9, 2009
What's the rating on the Absurdity Scale? Is it above/below the level of the "Trump is a sleeper Russian agent" theory?
The Russian investigation was what, 3 years? And still ended up producing a number of indictments? Pretty sure pizzagate, seth rich, and benjamin ghazi are all older than that and have produced nothing substantive.

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
The Russian investigation was what, 3 years? And still ended up producing a number of indictments? Pretty sure pizzagate, seth rich, and benjamin ghazi are all older than that and have produced nothing substantive.
I'm not a drinker of R or D kool-aid; so you can bring up conspiracy theories from either and I'm good with it.

So your belief is that all the Dem claims are legit and need investigation? And the Repub claims are all stupid and should be ignored?

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
I'm not a drinker of R or D kool-aid; so you can bring up conspiracy theories from either and I'm good with it.

So your belief is that all the Dem claims are legit and need investigation? And the Repub claims are all stupid and should be ignored?
Is this your first time interacting with Sub_Level?

They still think russiagate is real, and impeachment will happen any second now

Sub_Level

Apr 9, 2009
Is this your first time interacting with Sub_Level?

They still think russiagate is real, and impeachment will happen any second now

Jesus christ finally. :messenger_unamused:
Went from "hurry up Mueller please"

to

"guys haha this was never gonna be anything go out and vote"

like in 2 nanoseconds. I mean fuck.
If you're gonna thread derail with meta commentary at least be accurate.