• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide, after being removed from suicide watch (24/7 surveillance) as deemed 'no longer at risk')

mid83

Mar 4, 2014

pimentel1

Banned
Jul 22, 2018
Yesterday, two high profile Democrats were named. Today, Epstein is dead.

A woman who has long claimed disgraced money man Jeffrey Epstein forced her to have sex with powerful men named two prominent Democratic politicians - former Sen. George Mitchell and ex-New Mexico governor and Clinton cabinet official Bill Richardson - in documents unsealed Friday by federal prosecutors in New York.

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
not even gonna bother with wild theories since suicide would seem like a good idea from his view, but even if it is true he was under specific suicide watch because he already tried once so somebody fucked up and didnt do his job, i want that fool and all the people who "fucked up" questioned for fucking days and their entire finances looked at.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pallas

Drake

Oct 16, 2012
"suicide". Yeah right. It's funny people were expecting this to happen as he had the ability to expose a lot of very powerful people.

dragonfart28

Banned
Jun 12, 2009
I heard this ridiculous conspiracy that he COMMITTED SUICIDE 😱

But of course the underground media is denying it 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGreatYosh

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
I heard this ridiculous conspiracy that he COMMITTED SUICIDE 😱

But of course the underground media is denying it 🤬
I can believe it, he already tried once and he has good reason too, he was under suicide watch so someone fucked up on the job and i want the people who fucked up looked at.

Last edited:
Reactions: #Phonepunk#

TeamGhobad

Oct 15, 2018
this is convenient

they killed him, to keep it quiet. #pizzagate outed him years before the charges. its real. the high and mighty are part of pedo rings.

why you ask? because raping a child is the last frontier of sexual depravity.

Last edited:

pimentel1

Banned
Jul 22, 2018
There is still all the media recovered from several of Epstein’s places that has info on people who participated in this pedo ring.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
He could’ve ratted everyone out, took them all down with him, and then killed himself, that’s why I don’t buy this bullshit.

He would’ve had at least some sort of slight redemption before “taking his life.”

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
I'm thinking a lot of people are in cahoots together. Clintons + Kennedys + Trumps + etc., while the supporters/defenders are lemmings that blindly defend people.
The overwhelming majority of politicians all know each other more then casually, and what actually goes on behind the scenes, and backdoor dealings are where the real power resides.

The only reason I have any doubt Trump is "in cahoots" with the rest of the real deplorables, is the manner in which he has been relentlessly attacked from all sides and angles, even within his own party. The media's constant vitriol is something I cant ever remember seeing, and remembering who controls these empires, and the connections that they have, one has to wonder if it's in their best interests to get him removed as well.

In the end, it's best not to trust anyone in government as it's never your best interests they have in mind.

This incident though shows just how easy it is to take care of a high profile "problem" even if the whole damned world is watching.

It reminds me of something my father once said;

"If someone in power wants you dead, good luck".

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Why is MSNBC now saying he was not under suicide watch when that was the narrative this entire time from the media?

I think I just answered that with, MSNBC.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: JimmyJones

Can't decide

Sep 11, 2018
Committed suicide by cardiac arrest?
Starting working on that penitentiary body too hard.

Next it will be:
"Freak spontaneous fire destroys all of Epstein's belongings, records and computer data"
"Prison servers attacked by virus, corrupted hard drives, weeks of CCTV and data lost"[/quote][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

HarryKS

Jan 24, 2010
Even if they look in his house and find evidence, they're gonna destroy it now. All part of the plan.

Reactions: pramod