• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide, after being removed from suicide watch (24/7 surveillance) as deemed 'no longer at risk')

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
This is going to turn out exactly like Russia-gate. The media will take any small thing and try to tie Trump to Epstein. We see it with his 1 flight or video at that party. Of course they will ignore Trump banning Epstein and breaking off contact and also willing to help an Epstein victim in 2019.

And at the same time just like the DNC/HRC's role and the Steele dossier, everything non-trump will be ignored and buried. If I didn't read GAF I would have no idea that 2 Democrats were fingered by one of Epsteins former sex slave.

Can't wait for the MSM to twist themselves into pretzels when the Clinton dirt comes out. Oh look Trump dontated to the Clintons in the past, look here is a photo from the 90's of Trump and Clinton, clearly Trump was the mastermind behind Epstiens sex island and lolita express.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
What always cracks me up about the partisan news coverage is how everyone is quick to find ways to tie Trump to Epstein by any means necessary, often using photos/videos of the two at the same public event and never bringing up what i find to be a much more relevant video:

Would he have said that if he thought he could be implicated by the Epstein investigation? Maybe, stranger things have happened, but it's highly unlikely and throws cold water all over the current conversation.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
This is going to turn out exactly like Russia-gate. The media will take any small thing and try to tie Trump to Epstein. We see it with his 1 flight or video at that party. Of course they will ignore Trump banning Epstein and breaking off contact and also willing to help an Epstein victim in 2019.

And at the same time just like the DNC/HRC's role and the Steele dossier, everything non-trump will be ignored and buried. If I didn't read GAF I would have no idea that 2 Democrats were fingered by one of Epsteins former sex slave.

Can't wait for the MSM to twist themselves into pretzels when the Clinton dirt comes out. Oh look Trump dontated to the Clintons in the past, look here is a photo from the 90's of Trump and Clinton, clearly Trump was the mastermind behind Epstiens sex island and lolita express.
Easy to see why the media went after ‘gamergate’ with such fervor. The ethics in journalism which they are morally bankrupt of. They were being exposed.

Protecting alleged child predators and abusers all for that political tribal party line.

Pure scum. People should be ashamed for supporting this garbage.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
What always cracks me up about the partisan news coverage is how everyone is quick to find ways to tie Trump to Epstein by any means necessary, often using photos/videos of the two at the same public event and never bringing up what i find to be a much more relevant video:

Would he have said that if he thought he could be implicated by the Epstein investigation? Maybe, stranger things have happened, but it's highly unlikely and throws cold water all over the current conversation.
You see Trump knew that Epstein hid all of his sexual molestation in a super secret super duper hard drive uploaded to his brain. Thats why he could call out Epstein and Clinton. He also memory wiped with that thing from MIB from all the people he molested, all the guards, or anyone else that was there.

We all know the truth Trump is actually Epstein in a bad wig and was personally having sex with babies in the fetus, thats why he is opposed to abortion. And he did this all while wearing a MAGA hat, with a bottle of bleach and a noose and shouting this is MAGA country.

Muhammad himself could rise from the grave and tell CNN and MSNBC that Allah says Trump is innocent and they would try to get an interview with the Devil to prove his guilt.

Jan 7, 2018

Poor MSM got a new mountain to climb over.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: V4skunk

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Trump has access to the most sophisticated intelligence agency in the world, yet he's still spewing conspiracy theories on Twitter. Probably so that if it does come back to him, his base will already be brainwashed and dismiss it as "fake news".
I dont know how many posts I've self redacted after typing them, knowing how they sound after I read them again.

Perhaps you should do the same?

Your saying he has access to the most sophisticated intelligence agencies in the world..and that hes spewing conspiracy theories.

I want you to honestly take a step back, and examine what that actually says.

Do you think that perhaps because he is the most powerful man in the world with access to the best intelligence agencies hes retweeting it because he may know something the rest of us do not?

Its not some random chump doing it.

Also, "come back to him"? I'm guessing the only reason you, and many others have included him in statements like this, is only because its, Donald Trump. I have yet to see anything that implicates him, unless I've just flat out missed something. We have actual evidence of other people, who are "in the books".

Also saying "brainwashed trump supporters" is funny, in so, so many ways.

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
I'll be honest, it's difficult to say where the comedy ends and where the tragedy starts with this one.

No reason to jump head first into all the conspiracy theories though. Let's try and be rational.

Many people did have an interest in killing this person, across political lines. Not just one party or faction.

At the same time, it's still possible that the guy killed himself after all. It's simply hard to accept right now.

Last edited:

12Goblins

Mar 1, 2017
I dont know how many posts I've self redacted after typing them, knowing how they sound after I read them again.

Perhaps you should do the same?

Your saying he has access to the most sophisticated intelligence agencies in the world..and that hes spewing conspiracy theories.

I want you to honestly take a step back, and examine what that actually says.

Do you think that perhaps because he is the most powerful man in the world with access to the best intelligence agencies hes retweeting it because he may know something the rest of us do not?

Its not some random chump doing it.

Also, "come back to him"? I'm guessing the only reason you, and many others have included him in statements like this, is only because its, Donald Trump. I have yet to see anything that implicates him, unless I've just flat out missed something. We have actual evidence of other people, who are "in the books".

Also saying "brainwashed trump supporters" is funny, in so, so many ways.
Yeah, its the same people who believe that Trump is going to investigate how the russian probe got started. I wonder why that will never go anywhere... I'll let you figure it out.

Last edited:

pimentel1

Midas Member
Jul 22, 2018

In a deposition, Giuffre says that Epstein told her that he was friends with Trump, but that she never witnessed the president and Epstein together. “Donald Trump never flirted with me,” she testified, and added that she didn’t see him have sex with girls at Epstein’s homes.

In the deposition, Giuffre says "it's true that he didn't partake in any sex with us, (but) it's not true that he flirted with me. Donald Trump never flirted with me." She also says her only basis for stating that Trump was a "good friend" was Epstein's own description of his relationship with Trump.

Asked whether she ever saw the two men together, Giuffre replies, "No, not that I can actually remember." She also says she can't recall ever having seen Trump at Epstein's homes in the US Virgin Islands, New Mexico or New York.

And yet, two high-profile Democrats were listed.

V4skunk

Nov 20, 2018
It's almost like any regular idiot will believe a twitter post.
Trump has access to the most sophisticated intelligence agency in the world, yet he's still spewing conspiracy theories on Twitter. Probably so that if it does come back to him, his base will already be brainwashed and dismiss it as "fake news".
Trump went on the plane once comrade. Clinton went to the island over 26 times.

Reactions: Oner

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

In a deposition, Giuffre says that Epstein told her that he was friends with Trump, but that she never witnessed the president and Epstein together. “Donald Trump never flirted with me,” she testified, and added that she didn’t see him have sex with girls at Epstein’s homes.

In the deposition, Giuffre says "it's true that he didn't partake in any sex with us, (but) it's not true that he flirted with me. Donald Trump never flirted with me." She also says her only basis for stating that Trump was a "good friend" was Epstein's own description of his relationship with Trump.

Asked whether she ever saw the two men together, Giuffre replies, "No, not that I can actually remember." She also says she can't recall ever having seen Trump at Epstein's homes in the US Virgin Islands, New Mexico or New York.

She must be a Russian agent, clearly lying. Giuffre, sounds a lot like Guiccefer, those 12 Russians Mueller indicted. Ya the spelling is a bit different but its essentially the same. A C here an F there whats the difference, clearly Guiffre and Guiccefer are one and the same and are both compromised by Putin.

Lock up Trump no need for a trial thats all the evidence we need.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
At the same time, it's still possible that the guy killed himself after all. It's simply hard to accept right now.
How he died isn't important, it's that he died. By any sane metric, he should have been both under protection and surveillance. He should have had no tools to commit suicide. Nobody should be able to get near him.

Sure, it's possible he committed suicide. A guard could have whispered to him that if he wasn't dead within 24 hours, people close to him would start dying. Hell, for murder the same thing could have been been whispered to anyone else- guard, prisoner, etc.

The issue is that this happened at all. Not how he died, but that he died. Everyone remotely involved in this case knew this man was connected to both child sex trafficking as well as high ranking politicians, celebrities, and billionaires worldwide. The media is trying to convince everyone we are crazy for being suspicious. Fuck that, they're crazy for not being suspicious. Or in some cases, possibly even breathing a sigh of relief themselves.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018

Skimming one of those links, there's accusations of draconian politicians and princes getting serviced by Epstein;s network of teenage girls.

Boring.

I wanna see leaks of movie stars, athletes and well known modern politicians like Trump and Clinton being pinpointed.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Yeah, its the same people who believe that Trump is going to investigate how the russian probe got started. I wonder why that will never go anywhere... I'll let you figure it out.
Your sentences don't even go together. Your first sentence insinuates anyone who believe Trump will investigate is crazy or something. Your second sentence implies there are investigations, but people would be crazy or something to expect them to go anywhere.

Both put forth this sense of weaponized condescension that something is wrong with anyone who thinks the Steele Dossier and other elements of how the probe got started are suspicious. All with half barbs, no details, because of course you don't actually reference Steele, Clinton, FISA warrants, Fusion GPS, etc. Instead, you just try to leave a stale fart in the general area, so people might not look it up for themselves for fear of getting the stink on them. Shitty tactics, laid bare.

Meanwhile, actual investigations are actually occurring, proving your first sentence false. And legitimate connections between many of the players [like Clinton, Fusion, Steele] that were once called conspiracy are now public info.

Now of course, nobody knows how this will all turn out. But at least confront discussion head on, rather than play the game of implying something is wrong with anyone who has an opinion on it that differs from your own, which is the most charitable interpretation of your post i can make.

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
I just talked about this. Self edit my man. This doesn't make any sense.

The investigation into the russian probe is already underway.

Just a cursory google search would have told you that.

1.)Type out your post.

2.)Read your post.

3.)Read it again checking any claims you have made with relevant links, making sure you have multiple sources cited for your information. (Hint: sourcing CNN, MSNBC, and ABC doesnt count. Not only amount, but have them vary)

4.)Read again, checking for spelling errors.

5.)Read again, making sure your not implicating half the country, or making desperate attempts to implicate your least favorite politician/faction.

6.)Your ready to post! It's been self edited in hopes your not going to make yourself look like a fool, or have others quote you relentlessly becuase you've made basic errors.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
all of the staff should be fired and imprisoned

they're gonna have blood on their hands, this is gonna send some dudes (especially fathers and uncles of these girls) into a rage, out for blood

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Jail guards were supposed to check Jeffrey Epstein, the millionaire financier facing sex trafficking charges for allegedly abusing dozens of minor girls, in his cell every 30 minutes, but failed to follow the procedure, which allowed him to hang himself.

In addition, the jail had transferred his cellmate and allowed Epstein to be housed alone in a cell just two weeks after he had been taken off suicide watch, a violation of regular procedure, the New York Times reported on Sunday.

Lawyers for several women who say they were sexually abused by disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein plan to file lawsuits this week against his estate following his apparent suicide in a New York jail cell.

Los Angeles attorney Lisa Bloom, who represents two women, told Reuters "we intend to promptly file those civil claims" having held off suing while federal prosecutors pursued sex trafficking charges against Epstein.

PkunkFury

Jun 17, 2004
USA

5.)Read again, making sure your not implicating half the country, or making desperate attempts to implicate your least favorite politician/faction.

6.)Your ready to post! It's been self edited in hopes your not going to make yourself look like a fool, or have others quote you relentlessly becuase you've made basic errors.
:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

holy shit! I don't care if people make typos on message boards, but if you're going to be this pedantic, at least have the sense to take your own advice in the text you're using to lambaste others, OMG

What were you even after @12Goblins for, skipping an apostrophe? Not capitalizing "Russian"? You're guilty of the same and more

congrats, you really know how to
make yourself look like a fool
this is some bottom of the barrel shit

Last edited:
Reactions: Krappadizzle

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018

@12Goblins

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

holy shit! I don't care if people make typos on message boards, but if you're going to be this pedantic, at least have the sense to take your own advice in the text you're using to lambaste others, OMG

What were you even after @12Goblins for, skipping an apostrophe? Not capitalizing "Russian"? You're guilty of the same and more

congrats, you really know how to

this is some bottom of the barrel shit
Its amazing how some can utterly gloss over what is intended, and come to a completely different conclusion.

Most of that was tounge in check, as you already know. It was about him having to drag trump into something, all the time, and not even doing a basic check to see if the whole thrust of his post is even correct, which it is not.

Your post is the exact definition of "bottom of the barrel shit" becuase it's obvious what I was going for(not actually his spelling, but a knucklehead beginners guide to knowing what your talking about) I notice you went after the spelling portion, and not the fact that his post, was factually incorrect.

What was I after 12 for? Did you read my post? I would think not.

So, let's go over the rules again, for you shall we? For you I believe rule 6 is the relevant portion;

Welp. Looks like you should have read the rules before you picked up the torch for someone who's post I was openly mocking because he stated something factually incorrect, a cursory google search would have cleared up.

Good job!

PkunkFury

Jun 17, 2004
USA
Its amazing how some can utterly gloss over what is intended, and come to a completely different conclusion.

Most of that was tounge in check, as you already know. It was about him having to drag trump into something, all the time, and not even doing a basic check to see if the whole thrust of his post is even correct, which it is not.

Your post is the exact definition of "bottom of the barrel shit" becuase it's obvious what I was going for(not actually his spelling, but a knucklehead beginners guide to knowing what your talking about) I notice you went after the spelling portion, and not the fact that his post, was factually incorrect.

What was I after 12 for? Did you read my post? I would think not.

So, let's go over the rules again, for you shall we? For you I believe rule 6 is the relevant portion;

Welp. Looks like you should have read the rules before you picked up the torch for someone who's post I was openly mocking because he stated something factually incorrect, a cursory google search would have cleared up.

Good job!
dude, you explicitly added the following rule in a post full of spelling errors:
I'm not commenting on the rest of what you or the post you quoted said. I'm pointing out that you've labelled yourself a fool using your own metrics.
and you continue to prove your point! :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

congrats

if you want to mock someone for the contents of their post, kudos

If you're going to be extremely patronizing when you do it, and pretend their grammar/spelling is the problem, get ready to face the same scrutiny. You don't even know if these people speak English regularly

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
dude, you explicitly added the following rule in a post full of spelling errors:

I'm not commenting on the rest of what you or the post you quoted said. I'm pointing out that you've labelled yourself a fool using your own metrics.
and you continue to prove your point! :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

congrats

if you want to mock someone for the contents of their post, kudos

If you're going to be extremely patronizing when you do it, and pretend their grammar/spelling is the problem, get ready to face the same scrutiny. You don't even know if these people speak English regularly
Again, your barking up the wrong tree, but go ahead, knock yourself out. I wont stop you, nor will it change the fact that I pointed out an obvious factual error, that was easily corrected. It's not about the spelling, it was added tongue and cheek.

Thus, the mocking tone.

Carry that water if it makes you feel better goober.

Oct 26, 2018
Considering how Epstein's sex web is supposedly a wide ass net of scandalous material, there better be some well known OMG! levels of celebrities outed.

If it's going to be capped at boring ass senators and Prince Andrew kinds of people, what a bore that will be.

If Alan Dershowitz is the biggest name to come from the list, what a disappointment.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
I'd like to apologize publicly to my Grandmother, who past away some time ago, for rolling my eyes when she called Bill Clinton 'the Devil.'
Rest in peace based grandma.

We don't respect the wisdom of the elderly nearly enough, and worse yet, we lose that wisdom too soon. My grandfather used to talk to me about the various debates people had over the issuance of Social Security Numbers, for example. Regardless of your opinion of them now [I'd wager most people never thought twice about them], just being aware of how policy enacted now affects generations to come is vitally important, and used to be how we thought about many issues.

Anyway, Bill Clinton is the devil.

Reactions: finowns

pimentel1

Midas Member
Jul 22, 2018

You mean the same Lisa Bloom who tried to protect Harvey Weinstein and tried to take down his accusers?

Bloom received significant media attention after Harvey Weinstein was accused of serial sexual harassment and assault. According to an October 2017 article in The New York Times, Bloom acknowledged advising Weinstein on power dynamics and harassment, calling him "an old dinosaur learning new ways" and asserting that "he denies many of the accusations as patently false".[28] Bloom's advising role, which she had held since the Fall of 2016,[20] was pilloried in the media for its dissonance with Bloom's prior representation of sexual assault victims, with some calling her book adaptation deal with The Weinstein Company, signed during Weinstein's tenure as co-chairman, a conflict of interest.[29][30]

On October 7, 2017, two days after the initial reports and amid mounting criticism, Bloom stepped down from the team advising Weinstein after reported friction with members of The Weinstein Company's board. Bloom, according to emails purportedly obtained by The New York Times, had proposed promulgating "photos of several of the accusers in very friendly poses with Harvey after his alleged misconduct".[31] Bloom denied plotting to undermine the accusers;[32]however, The Daily Beast later reported that Bloom had offered journalist Ronan Farrow opposition research on one of Weinstein's accusers, Rose McGowan, during his reporting on Weinstein.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
This is a fantastic 20 minute breakdown of Epstein's life. Sargon intentionally avoids any conspiracy theories, making effort to only detail anything considered factual based on reporting and court documents. He has a section on Trump and Clinton, and effectively clears both on, at least, known charges/allegations and court records. Also has a section on the recently unsealed court documents.

Well worth a view.

Edited to add: as i said, this is based in what is considered 'factual'. Once you scratch into conspiratorial territory, all bets are off as there many who believe his entire career in finance was a front for trafficking, tho none of that is covered in this vid.

Last edited:

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
Yeah, it's just a coincidence that all these people had some type of a connection to Bill involving something illegal. Give a fucking break, this is just a small fraction of people that have disappeared or wound up dead after coming forward with something.
Bill has connections to many people. Trump was friends with Epstein with

Well, you know, Trump did say that he likes to grab women by the pussy without their consent.

• LOL
Reactions: Sleepydays

Psydonk

Jun 17, 2015

Perhaps the single best write of the Epstein shit. His connections, where his money came from.

TL;DR: Epstein was a honeypot intelligence Patsy and lines up with what I said before. This hit was blatantly Government.

As I have posted before. Don't care about Trump or Clinton, both fucked kids (Trump raped a 13 year old with Epstein and Clinton was a frequent flier with teenage girls) but I do care about the systematic implications of Epstein and how this goes to the heart of how class plays out in this world.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: crowbrow

finowns

May 10, 2009

Perhaps the single best write of the Epstein shit. His connections, where his money came from.

TL;DR: Epstein was a honeypot intelligence Patsy and lines up with what I said before. This hit was blatantly Government.

As I have posted before. Don't care about Trump or Clinton, both fucked kids (Trump raped a 13 year old with Epstein and Clinton was a frequent flier with teenage girls) but I do care about the systematic implications of Epstein and how this goes to the heart of how class plays out in this world.
‘Trump raped a 13 year old’

That’s quite the claim do you have evidence or should we just take your word for it?

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018

That’s quite the claim do you have evidence or should we just take your word for it?
NO and he knows that but he is just a lying fool spreading smears that were first tried by shareblue and it didnt even work the first time becaue most people arent fucking idiots but cant blame em from trying again in this fucking situation. Fact trump is the only high level celeb that actually helped epstein victims according to a lawyer of several victims.
But no matter how many times you correct these fools who spread garbage far and wide they just deliberately ignore it and continue as if they never heard a word.

Last edited:

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
Keep defending Trump. If you're doing it for free, you must be easily impressionable.
So dumb "hurr keep defending trump" do you have ANY prove that he did anything wrong? NO? But there Is prove that he actually helped victims.
So why attack him if you have no prove he ever did anything wrong (same as muh russia you dumb cunt) and in fact there is actual prove that he helped victims? Its you who is easily impressionable and just straight up clueless.

Last edited:

Psydonk

Jun 17, 2015

In 2016, “Jane Doe” filed a lawsuit against Trump alleging a “savage sexual attack” in 1994, when she was 13 years old, in which he tied her to a bed at Epstein’s house, raped her, and struck her in the face. The account was corroborated by a witness who claimed to have seen the child perform sexual acts on both Trump and Epstein.

It's hilarious how you guys are such fucking Trump cultists you refuse to look at all the evidence staring you in the face and the fact that Trumps fetish for little girls is as open a secret as Singer fucking teenage boys in entertainment/elite circles for fucking decades. Trump, Clinton, Epstein etc are all part of the same elite circles, were all besties and all fucked kids.
Epstein "suicided" in the most secure, VIP prison in the country that holds the most risky fucking cartel leaders and Al Qaeda assets and Epstein's links to intellegence were an open secret since the last "trial" hence why he got a non-sentence last time.

Think honestly FFS, who ordered him off suicide watch? Who could get into a prison, a prison that holds VIPs linked to dangerous organisations and off who was labelled most valuable prisoner in the United States and likely make all the footage go missing? How did the fucking hasbeen jokes that are the Clintons do this? Hillary Clinton can't step outside a door without stepping on a banana peel and getting her head stuck in a bucket, how did she pull off the most ambitious assassination in modern history?

It was a Government job and this means likely intellegence agency acting by itself or more likely those around Trump hence someone had to order Epstein off Suicide Watch from above, likely Barr.

• Triggered
Reactions: Cunth

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
In 2016, “Jane Doe” filed a lawsuit against Trump alleging a “savage sexual attack” in 1994, when she was 13 years old, in which he tied her to a bed at Epstein’s house, raped her, and struck her in the face. The account was corroborated by a witness who claimed to have seen the child perform sexual acts on both Trump and Epstein.

It's hilarious how you guys are such fucking Trump cultists you refuse to look at all the evidence staring you in the face and the fact that Trumps fetish for little girls is as open a secret as Singer fucking teenage boys in entertainment/elite circles for fucking decades. Trump, Clinton, Epstein etc are all part of the same elite circles, were all besties and all fucked kids.
Epstein "suicided" in the most secure, VIP prison in the country that holds the most risky fucking cartel leaders and Al Qaeda assets and Epstein's links to intellegence were an open secret since the last "trial" hence why he got a non-sentence last time.

Think honestly FFS, who ordered him off suicide watch? Who could get into a prison, a prison that holds VIPs linked to dangerous organisations and off who was labelled most valuable prisoner in the United States and likely make all the footage go missing? How did the fucking hasbeen jokes that are the Clintons do this? Hillary Clinton can't step outside a door without stepping on a banana peel and getting her head stuck in a bucket, how did she pull off the most ambitious assassination in modern history?

It was a Government job and this means likely intellegence agency acting by itself or more likely those around Trump hence someone had to order Epstein off Suicide Watch from above, likely Barr.

Psydonk

Jun 17, 2015
I know it's wrong, but I take a bit of satisfaction seeing left-wingers go as off-the-rails conspiracy crazy as the Obama-era Republicans. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

It reminds me that this conspiratorial mindset isn't limited to one ideology or party, despite what the media likes to portray.
The FBIs most valuable prisoner, on trial for running an elite pedophile ring linked to Prime Ministers, Presidents, Royalty, intellegence agencies and billionares, happens to "Commit suicide" in the most secure prison on earth, within 2 weeks of a failed "suicide attempt" and a day after the first set of evidence is unsealed and you think people are just being "crazy conspiracy theorists"?

finowns

May 10, 2009

That's not evidence, that's someone who filed a lawsuit in which claims Trump beat up and then raped a 13 year old in a front of a witness..

About the "cultist" remark, I honestly don't have strong feeling towards Trump one way or the other, I agree with some of his policies and overall like what he's doing. Also the idea that Trump ordered this in New York of all places.. well if that's your theory, and it's true, a leaker will have a book out in about 3 months.

Last edited: