• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide, after being removed from suicide watch (24/7 surveillance) as deemed 'no longer at risk')

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
That's not evidence, that's someone who filed a lawsuit in which claims Trump beat up and then raped a 13 year old in a front of a witness..

About the "cultist" remark, I honestly don't have strong feeling towards Trump one way or the other, I agree with some of his policies and overall like what he's doing. Also the idea that Trump ordered this in New York of all places.. well if that's your theory, and it's true, a leaker will have a book out in about 3 months.
LOL Trump could be charged with a lawsuit alleging rape of a 13-year-old person, and his defenders will keep defending him until death.

Stop defending Trump.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
The FBIs most valuable prisoner, on trial for running an elite pedophile ring linked to Prime Ministers, Presidents, Royalty, intellegence agencies and billionares, happens to "Commit suicide" in the most secure prison on earth, within 2 weeks of a failed "suicide attempt" and a day after the first set of evidence is unsealed and you think people are just being "crazy conspiracy theorists"?
I definitely think something is up, but I'm not rushing to conclusions that it was so-and-so responsible for it. You are, and the screeching about "cultists" makes it even funnier.

Psydonk

Jun 17, 2015
Thats not evidence, that's someone who filed a lawsuit in which claims Trump beat up and then raped a 13 year old in a front of a witness..

The "witness" is Tiffany Doe. Epsteins fucking party manager and one of the lead witnesses against Epstein in the Epstein case. The case against Trump was considered highly credible as the witnesses story was highly consistent and she knew things of Trump that were not readily known public knowledge.

It's fucking amazing the non-burden of proof that is required when Clintons are involved, but suddenly Trump's numerous links to Epstein and allegations require fucking video evidence all of sudden.

Trump fucked a 13 year old. Clinton fucked teenagers as well. Epstein most likely was killed or at least "helped along to suicide" from people in the Government.

Reactions: Gashtronomy

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
i cannot take you seriously when you dedicate a whole sentence to trump fucked a 13yo like a true detective or something

witness seems like a general election punch job btw

we'll see where the evidence goes, unless accusations are evidence in which case you raped me in 1385 and used a time machine to hide the evidence (eye witness testimony is garbo)

timeflais

Sep 9, 2017
Moses was first in the pharos’s palace before he freed the slaves. This is trumps position within the world, he build his empire around the worlds most evil people. He knows everything.
“Do you know what I’m doing”

This is why the media machine/entertainment business relentlessly attack’s him and takes the bait every single time he says or does something that could be seen as corrupt.
Define projection.
Trump banned JE from mar a lago because he knew, he called them out. “We both like women but his tastes are a little younger”.

Epstein is a key. If they cannot assassinate Trump they cannot assassinate JE.

Epstein is not dead.

I suggest you listen to this speech. A monumental moment in history. The end times will be BIBLICAL.

• Love
Reactions: Wwg1wga

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019
Elites fuck teenagers, it's what they do. Jimmy Page and David Bowie were fucking 13 year olds before it was cool. Can we all accept that all our ancestors were pedophiles and humanity is not going to change morally in only like 40 years when pedophilia started to be considered unacceptable. Anyways, Trump probably made a call to Clinton and they both agreed to suicide Epstein, not hard to imagine. Putin probably provided the poison himself. We are ruled by mafias.

finowns

May 10, 2009
Thats not evidence, that's someone who filed a lawsuit in which claims Trump beat up and then raped a 13 year old in a front of a witness..

The "witness" is Tiffany Doe. Epsteins fucking party manager and one of the lead witnesses against Epstein in the Epstein case. The case against Trump was considered highly credible as the witnesses story was highly consistent and she knew things of Trump that were not readily known public knowledge.

It's fucking amazing the non-burden of proof that is required when Clintons are involved, but suddenly Trump's numerous links to Epstein and allegations require fucking video evidence all of sudden.

Trump fucked a 13 year old. Clinton fucked teenagers as well. Epstein most likely was killed or at least "helped along to suicide" from people in the Government.
Who considered it highly credible? Tiffany Doe is not a real name obviously and she corroborates what happened in the filed complaint, that means nothing, anyone could do that. And according to snopes:

As of now, all of the information about this lawsuit comes solely from the complaint filed by “Katie Johnson,” and no one has as yet located, identified, or interviewed her. She was scheduled to appear at a press conference on 2 November 2016 but didn’t show up, claiming that threats to her life kept her away. She reportedly dropped the lawsuit again on 4 November 2016 for the same reason.

A status conference for the lawsuit was scheduled to be held on 16 December 2016.
This lawsuit has been dropped twice, in California and New York.

Last edited:

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019
Considering what happened to Epstein, I wouldn't be surprised if victims and witnesses are now deterred to come forward with any lawsuit or allegation... We are never going to know what really happened.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: MightySquirrel

MisterFalcon

Mar 12, 2013
Considering what happened to Epstein, I wouldn't be surprised if victims and witnesses are now deterred to come forward with any lawsuit or allegation... We are never going to know what really happened.
I guess Epstein managed to fuck over everyone one last time by killing himself far more effectively then anything he could have said in a trial.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Earlier in the thread, it was pointed out that since Epstein was dead, it will be harder (impossible?) to carry a motion to suppress information that incriminates people outside of his case. Unless we assume that AG Barr (who immediately called for an investigation into the circumstances of his death) is going to run interference for "muh elites", chances are this shines a bright light on the presence of corruption and more people are going to want to see the truth.

Reactions: pimentel1

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019
I guess Epstein managed to fuck over everyone one last time by killing himself far more effectively then anything he could have said in a trial.
I don't think so, now that he's gone everything will be a conspiracy theory which are easily mocked no matter how probable they are. The same happened with Oswald, let conspirators run amok, nobody will take them seriously or have any real consequences. It's all part of the american show-business.

Doczu

Aug 17, 2012
Poland
If there was even a sliver of a chance that Trump breathed on a 13 year old girl the wrong way, the main stream media would run with it, wouldn’t they?
It all depends on if there is a MAD doctrine at the top where if one is being outed as a pedo he can take them all down twith him 🤷🏻‍♂️
I'm not saying it is, but...

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Stop defending Trump.
Stop defending Billy's willy, and touchy feely Sir Sniffs-a-Lot, Biden.

I say take them all down if they are all guilty. However, MSM is running PR cover for the dude (and the D's named) with allegedly the most trips to pedo island. Sick fucking "news" organizations, I mean propagandists.

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
I want to make sure I understand what's happening on this page, so correct me if I'm wrong, or let me know if I'm right.

Clinton is directly linked to Epstein having gone to this sicko island,(along with others) but there is nothing but an in country flight with Trump, and no other ties with Epstein except for banning him from his country club, but some, instead of looking at those who have direct links with Epstein, are trying to implicate Trump in the rape of a 13 year old?

What?

If Trump is implicated, or actual evidence arises tying him to this disgusting human being, you absolutely go after his ass, but as far as I know, there is nothing there.

Are people actually trying to deflect away from people who are directly tied to an absolute monster who trafficked in sex with underage girls?

What?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
I want to make sure I understand what's happening on this page, so correct me if I'm wrong, or let me know if I'm right.

Clinton is directly linked to Epstein having gone to this sicko island,(along with others) but there is nothing but an in country flight with Trump, and no other ties with Epstein except for banning him from his country club, but some, instead of looking at those who have direct links with Epstein, are trying to implicate Trump in the rape of a 13 year old?

What?

If Trump is implicated, or actual evidence arises tying him to this disgusting human being, you absolutely go after his ass, but as far as I know, there is nothing there.

Are people actually trying to deflect away from people who are directly tied to an absolute monster who trafficked in sex with underage girls?

What?
Sick isn't it?

Reactions: autoduelist

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Its boggling my mind. This is a form of zealotry and ideology that is twisted to its core.

This isnt about Trump, this is about a man who ran an appalling sex ring with innocent, underage girls, who wound up dead, while in custody that has ties to some of this country's elite.

If it becomes about Trump, that's when you go all in. Doing it now makes it look like your excusing, or lessening the crimes that may have been committed by others.

What the hell is wrong with people?

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
So you guys have to defend somebody?

Defend yourself, or your sibling.
Lol u must have me confused for some straw man. I never voted for Trump and if he is involved in this shit he should go down as well. It is funny that tho I’ve never voted for him and I don’t contribute to him and actually contributed to a Dem candidate, I’m a “defender” cos I’m not condemning one person over and over.

hyperventilating that people are defending somebody, it’s not going to make anyone forget that a lot of people are involved. honestly it’s payhetic to even try for partisan points in this story

Also I don’t see how this death destroys all justice, they have records, contact info, etc if the entire case leaned on him alone admitting shit there was never a guarantee of that either

Last edited:

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019

What?

What?
That's an unfair take. Yeah Clinton several trips to this island guarantee that he fucked some underage girls or at least knew what Epstein was doing but Trump was also accused by an Epstein victim of raping her at a party. Granted those allegations were then withdrawn I think but there was more than just a lose connection because of this accusation. And Trump was also in that circle of high class "friends" so it wouldn't surprise me specially with how he talks about women and how womanizer he has been. There is no real evidence against Clinton or Trump but IMO, is more probable than not that both were into the Epstein depravity circle with full awareness.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Feb 9, 2009
Why is everyone assuming the case against people involved with Epstein is over?

We already know his estate in the U.S. Virgin Islands was full of surveillance equipment to be used for blackmail. That footage still exists and is in the hands of U.S. authorities.

The victims are still alive.

What deal was he going to get? The serious allegations against him and the fact that he was the ringleader wouldn't allow for him to ever see daylight. At most he would have gotten better accommodations.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

But Dershowitz claims one document in particular also poses a problem for Giuffre: a 2011 email exchange between her and a British tabloid reporter who had interviewed her about her years under Epstein’s sway.
In the email, Giuffre told the Mail on Sunday reporter, Sharon Churcher, she was racing to meet a deadline for a draft of what she would later describe as a “fictionalized account” of what happened to her.
“Just wondering if you have any information on you from when you and I were doing interviews about the J.E. story,” Giuffre wrote Churcher.
“I wanted to put the names of some of the assholes, oops, I meant to say, pedo’s, that J.E. sent me to. With everything going on, my brain feels like mush and it would be a great deal of help!” Giuffre added.
The emails in the court file shows Churcher responded: “Don’t forget Alan Dershowitz… J.E.’s buddy and lawyer...good name for your pitch as he repped Claus von Bulow and a movie was made about that case… title was Reversal of Fortune. We all suspect Alan is a pedo and tho no proof of that, you probably met him when he was hanging out with JE.”

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

iconmasterX

Jan 27, 2018
We already know his estate in the U.S. Virgin Islands was full of surveillance equipment to be used for blackmail. That footage still exists and is in the hands of U.S. authorities.

The victims are still alive.
I hope that's true. There are women who deserve justice regardless of whether it ends a few political careers.

Journalists should be digging hard into this.

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018
LOL Trump could be charged with a lawsuit alleging rape of a 13-year-old person, and his defenders will keep defending him until death.
Do you actually, genuinely not understand the difference between an allegation and a conviction? Do you know so little of U.S. law that you've never heard the phrase "innocent until proven guilty?"

Is that really how uninformed you are on the subject?

So you guys have to defend somebody?

Defend yourself, or your sibling.
The joke was that you were telling people to stop defending Trump, while you're running PR for Bill.

They are making fun of you because you are a hypocrite.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
I feel like there has to be more to the story because the simplest explanation is just that absurd.

pimentel1

Midas Member
Jul 22, 2018
What annoys me is that the left ignored this until it was politically convenient. They didn’t want to hear it on Reee. But now that the Russian collusion is fallen through, now that they’ve failed to take down Kavanaugh, etc. etc. they expect to be believed and they slandered anyone, including myself, when we talked about the corruption on the left. Even years back when I was waving the red flags that hey, this shit with Epstein is going down, they ignored it because they didn’t want their party looking bad. They only chose this path when all other alternatives failed. The left holds no credibility with moderates. So, take a seat because people like you have already overplayed your hands. You showed extreme bias whereas others like myself have looked fairly and objectively at both sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wwg1wga
Mar 18, 2018
Dershowitz is not someone I find trustworthy, not in general and not in this circumstance, considering his personal connections.
Indeed. This is fucking clown 🤡 world. We got one conspiracy about rich folks fucking kids on a private island and now those accused trying to make some sort of conspiracy to blackmail for power by accusation by the sex slaves presumably under control of the billionaire who was friends with the other folks he flew for free.

This shit show doesn’t stop! I need more billions. I need more clowns. I need more conspiracies!

timeflais

Sep 9, 2017
I have no doubt that we can trust the FBI and the DoJ to properly investigate this. After all, they have consistently shown themselves to be the epitome of honesty and candor.
You relate to agencies past actions as snapshot of agencies credibility.
What has Trump done with the agency’s past?
FBI director Comey - removed
DOJ Sessions / Rosenstein - removed.

Why was Epstein never prosecuted under any other administration? Why did it take now, after a reshuffle for it to take place.

PAIN

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008

Why was Epstein never prosecuted under any other administration? Why did it take now, after a reshuffle for it to take place.

PAIN
eat the pain?

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: bucyou

Guiberu

Jan 6, 2009
England
Island being "raided".

Charges are or have been filed against Epstein's estate, but really, it's just a method of continuing to shed light on all this.

Interesting times ahead.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

PAIN
QAnon-chan, is that you?

macfoshizzle

Jan 23, 2009
This is better than House of Cards.

Does anyone have a full body count or infograph of the Clintons? Is Bourdain part of the body count since he was running for his life from Hilary and what he said about Weinstein?