• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jessica Chobot going full Ricky Gervais at D.I.C.E. 2020 (You Always Go full Ricky Gervais)

stranno

Well, they actually did Warcraft 3: Reforged, just no the Warcraft 3: Reforged everyone expected.

I would have said: Its about Google fulfilling his Stadia promises.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Hhp1WdB.png

Thabass

So they have writers who write the jokes for this and I wonder....did I my friend write that joke? I didn't think she was that funny...

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get it. She's a pretty woman still, not getting these dudes who comment expired, do they only sleep with 20 year old girls?
One person did that. Me. Nobody else did that just quote me. Also it was a christmas cake joke.
>Sleep with actual girls
L O L
It's just standard 2D/weeb autsim.
Said the dude using fucking greentext on a forum.

Enjoy.

Congrats to Jessica for keeping it real.

Wow she was spicy, that was awesome! Blizzard definitely deserves to be shit on for their shitty business practices. We're adults and there's a mute/block button, we can take care of ourselves. We don't need Blizzard wasting manxirpower on policing people when they could be making the quality half-baked games they're currently known for. They're a shadow of their former selves.

Fbh

Pretty funny but she would have needed to go on for like 10 minutes for her to go "full Ricky"

Well, they actually did Warcraft 3: Reforged, just no the Warcraft 3: Reforged everyone expected.

I would have said: Its about Google fulfilling his Stadia promises.

To be fair a large part of the disappointment didn't come from fans having unrealistic expectations. Blizzard literally showed a nicer looking version of the game with reworked cutscenes they were still using the promote the game the day it launched

I don't get it. She's a pretty woman still, not getting these dudes who comment expired, do they only sleep with 20 year old girls?
_MHe720EFNneizDyIhSkSDwujmtPYDCOenbsN5P1WEo.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
How one comment about christmas cake turned everybody into this
jiaJyDk.gif
Nobody here ever called her ugly you clowns. (unless the barf comment meant anything?)

I think it's because it's just crass to come in and drop an image in an attempt to tell everyone how attractive you think she is when the topic has nothing to do with her appearance at all. And come on, now: you've got an anime avatar. It's embarrassing.

I agree the lady is a attractive but some people get offended when someone doesn't think girls like her are their cup of tea. Not every dude has to worship a woman you personally think is pretty.

The expired cake thing was clearly a joke.

No one gives a shit whether or not some random dork on the Internet thinks someone is attractive. It's the shitting up and derailing the thread part of it that is annoying. There's also an element of ridiculousness to said random dork boasting about how fuckable they think a girl is.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's because it's just crass to come in and drop an image in an attempt to tell everyone how attractive you think she is when the topic has nothing to do with her appearance at all.
Nobody said anything about attractiveness. If you don't even understand the reference that is on you.
And come on, now: you've got an anime avatar. It's embarrassing.
Man why are you letterposters so retarded?

Neofire

I think it's because it's just crass to come in and drop an image in an attempt to tell everyone how attractive you think she is when the topic has nothing to do with her appearance at all. And come on, now: you've got an anime avatar. It's embarrassing.

No one gives a shit whether or not some random dork on the Internet thinks someone is attractive. It's the shitting up and derailing the thread part of it that is annoying. There's also an element of ridiculousness to said random dork boasting about how fuckable they think a girl is.
Now your just sounding triggered, I couldn't give two shit either way all of you are entertaining to watch go at each other over a female.

I do believe the comment I'm referring to said nothing about the woman critiquing how fuckable(is this shit even a word) the she was. 👀

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
You didn't use it as a Christmas cake joke to say she's old and "expired"?
Did you just google what a Christmas cake was? I'm glad you understand the joke and how nobody called her ugly.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Did you just google what a Christmas cake was? I'm glad you understand the joke and how nobody called her ugly.

Dude, it's originally a Japanese joke from before I was born. Yes, I've known about it for a very long time. As you know, it refers to women who have "passed their prime," which while may not be referring to looks specifically, it's very much about a woman's attractiveness or suitability as a potential partner.

Top Bottom