• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jessica Chobot going full Ricky Gervais at D.I.C.E. 2020 (You Always Go full Ricky Gervais)

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
This thread:

Qb1PTEY.jpg

vs.

No matter who wins, we all lose. :messenger_fearful:

Based speedreader.

ExpandKong

Banned
You mean... discovering that your mom is actually cool? Yeah, that would be terrible.

Bro you're telling me you'd be cool just sitting there in 8th grade lunch one day eating your chicken nuggies when a bunch of kids two tables over start laughing at somebody's phone and looking in your direction and you just know it's because someone else found that video and you're just moments away from getting swarmed with some dumbassed "can ur mom lick my joystick" caliber comments?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Dude, it's originally a Japanese joke from before I was born. Yes, I've known about it for a very long time. As you know, it refers to women who have "passed their prime," which while may not be referring to looks specifically, it's very much about a woman's attractiveness or suitability as a potential partner.
She's past 25 (most of us are) that is why I posted that as joke. Stop backtracking. Again nobody said she was ugly. Your previous posts make even less sense if you knew what I meant before. Just stop.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
She's past 25 (most of us are) that is why I posted that as joke. Stop backtracking. Again nobody said she was ugly. Your previous posts make even less sense if you knew what I meant before. Just stop.

You're really going to say that all you wanted to do was comment that she is now older than 25 and meant nothing more than that? You're not fooling anyone about your intentions, especially after you're little "ruined" quote manipulation joke in regards to her being married and having a kid. It goes beyond just jokes when you get into such spiteful rhetoric.

Last edited by a moderator:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Message is good, but delivery sucks. Aside from that, she strangely remind me my doctor in post-Transplantation care.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Not in a position to crank the volume up to listen, but I can almost tell what happened from the facial expressions, lol.

I should add, she looks amazing for 40+. I hope I look that good when I reach her age.
If not, you can just look at yourself through brap brap 's eyes!

It's just a bit lame to have a discussion about something a person did pivot to the person's attractiveness (or, if you insist, age) rather than the action.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
It's just a bit lame to have a discussion about something a person did pivot to the person's attractiveness (or, if you insist, age) rather than the action.
We are only having a "discussion" about it since the dude really wants to make it one. See the post above you.

Fuz

Banned
Bro you're telling me you'd be cool just sitting there in 8th grade lunch one day eating your chicken nuggies when a bunch of kids two tables over start laughing at somebody's phone and looking in your direction and you just know it's because someone else found that video and you're just moments away from getting swarmed with some dumbassed "can ur mom lick my joystick" caliber comments?
Oh wow, she licked a piece of plastic! She should be embarassed of herself! So shameful!
raw

My god, you american prudes...

Last edited:

Fbh

A bit offtopic but Untitled Goose game won?
It was a fun afternoon but game of the year?

Greg is such a corporate cork soaker

Props to Jessica on this. The games industry is quickly starting to mirror Hollywood with their obnoxious, elitist, my-shit-don't-stink, attitude. I only assume it will continue to get worse, but it's always refreshing when someone puts the ole rat on the table

I love how Greg is clearly annoyed and offended but then once people start clapping/cheering he has to timidly throw in "f-free H-Hong Kong" just to try and stay relevant and "cool". What a loser lol.
I am not a big fan of shitting on people I don't know, but the more I see this guy, the more I am convinced that he is a sociopath of some sort.

No joke.

Enjay

Banned
You're really going to say that all you wanted to do was comment that she is now older than 25 and meant nothing more than that? You're not fooling anyone about your intentions, especially after you're little "ruined" quote manipulation joke in regards to her being married and having a kid. It goes beyond just jokes when you get into such spiteful rhetoric.
Damn what is she your great grandmother?

Enjay

Banned
Yeah I'm sure if you sat down with her and explained the joke she'd cry tears of laughter. No way would she would feel offended by being called "Used goods"
I assume her actual response would be to not give a shit but I'm starting to think she'd be the type to sic her "fans" on him now.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I'm sure if you sat down with her and explained the joke she'd cry tears of laughter. No way would she would feel offended by being called "Used goods"
aba.png

Uh I said she was ruined and I totally meant that and it wasn't a joke, duh. In a thread about how she went " full Ricky Gervais" no less. At least you quoted me and aren't making broad statements like a bitch though.

What is this, 4chan?
What is this, resetERA?
I assume her actual response would be to not give a shit but I'm starting to think she'd be the type to sic her "fans" on him now.
Doesn't need to. Even the vaguest of post brings out these whiteknights from the shadows.

chaseroni

Lol I don't even know who Jessica Chobot is, but I've seen that christmas cake posted in a couple threads now. All I gotta say about it is nobody asked
bPqibyQ.jpg

You did say it was a joke tho XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom