• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jessica Chobot going full Ricky Gervais at D.I.C.E. 2020 (You Always Go full Ricky Gervais)

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Lol I definitely aint upset, but I know when someones trying to be edgy

gbh8f11.jpg

You triggered the femcels and soyboys. Good work my boy!
They literally came out of the shadows.

idk why some of you are fighting with kids. A person that immediately posts expired about a lady clearly is self projecting. The pain of rejection, has build hatred in their hearts. They stuff themselves with cupcakes till they can reunite with Elizabeth again. Oh lizzyyyy

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
idk why some of you are fighting with kids. A person that immediately posts expired about a lady clearly is self projecting. The pain of rejection, has build hatred in their hearts. They stuff themselves with cupcakes till they can reunite with Elizabeth again. Oh lizzyyyy

Wait, who let them escape resetera?

oagboghi2

I'm pretty sure everyone who shit their pants over the comment are also virgins.
Why do you care so much about a self-admitted joke?

It didn't land, he got pushback, move on. You've spent the last page running PR over a bad vagina troll.

autoduelist

I've been reading comic books my whole life, big fan. I wouldn't dream of telling a kid to go and buy the crap being sold these days. Hell, some books cost like 4 dollars, just for the one. Comic book prices have skyrocketed bc theyre not getting sold.

I know. It’s shocking boys don’t buy comics written for twenty something girls who wouldn’t be caught dead in a comic book store.

cake!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Everytime I see a thread about a female speaking. Some person posts this cake. I starting to realize this some person is the same person.
latest

But person that posts/speaks like Starfire I posted that image only once before. You mean "Everytime I see a thread about female speaking" means you've only read two threads?

Dacon

Banned
I know. It’s shocking boys don’t buy comics written for twenty something girls who wouldn’t be caught dead in a comic book store.

cake!

Right? Writing comics for people who don't buy comics, who would have imagined that wouldnt work out.

Also, it's kinda silly how many people are white knighting over an edgy joke one dude made, he didn't even say he thought she was unattractive, the dogpiling is silly and unwarranted.

LMJ

Wouldn't say she went full Gervais, Ricky exposed Hollywood's shallow woke attitude and the need to out guilt each other at every turn, the irony of a niche group of famous millionaires telling the majority of the Country's citizens what is right or wrong...

That being said going after Blizzard is a great start, if these game journalists and celebs went after these BS practices more often like she did it would be wonderful, hopefully she continues to stick it to industry leaders when they pull crap (like Blizzard did)

Wouldn't say she went full Gervais, Ricky exposed Hollywood's shallow woke attitude and the need to out guilt each other at every turn, the irony of a niche group of famous millionaires telling the majority of the Country's citizens what is right or wrong...

That being said going after Blizzard is a great start, if these game journalists and celebs went after these BS practices more often like she did it would be wonderful, hopefully she continues to stick it to industry leaders when they pull crap (like Blizzard did)

Did Gervais do something recently? I always interpreted him as a kind of woke twat anyways.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Gervais is a vegan, animal rights advocate and certainly leans left, but he recently hosted the Golden Globes and damn you @SLoWMoTIoN lol beat me to it

Best part

While this is true he is also somewhat honest and would have gotten many insults directed at him here if this thread is anything to go by.

Reactions: LMJ

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
What a hero. That took balls considering her position in the industry.

VertigoOA

Banned
Most jrpg fans think women are too old. Forever virgins with pedophile tendencies. The closest thing they’ve ever had to social interaction are dialogue and mate options in a videogame. Always be suspect of anime avatars... always. Most likely huge fucking creeps spitting out white knight vitriol as if they ever understood a woman not their mother.

PS - she’s hot... would bang raw

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Most jrpg fans think women are too old. Forever virgins with pedophile tendencies. The closest thing they’ve ever had to social interaction are dialogue and mate options in a videogame. Always be suspect of anime avatars... always. Most likely huge fucking creeps spitting out white knight vitriol as if they ever understood a woman not their mother.

PS - she’s hot... would bang raw
I'm sorry but are you actually retarded?

Top Bottom