• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jet Set Radio coming to xbla/psn? Very fake, hype threat level: Green.

Az987

all good things
InfiniteNine said:
For how much? Amazon sells it new for $17, and 3rd party Amazon sellers for about $11.

Wow, I did not know that!

Guess I should have checked amazon but yea, I paid 16.50$ with shipping and its in excellent condition.

So about the same.

Trials HD has 300 gamerscore in that image. Trials only has 250 at the moment. I thought the limit was 250. Is there any Xbla games that have over 250 gamerscore?

If this image is true then maybe MS allow Xbla games to add 50 gamerscore per quarter through dlc similar to how they allow 250 to be added in full retail releases.

wwm0nkey

When this is confirmed (I expect E3 for Sega to announce returning Dreamcast classics) there will be several changes of pants needed. :lol

"Who cares about Jet Set Radio? Now if you were talking about Jet GRIND Radio then I would be excited."

They are the same game.

"Wasnt it named differently in other regions?"

Yes.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
This would make me the happiest boy in whichever town, state, country I'm in right now.

"I thought Jet Grind Radio had one or two extra levels over JSR?"

No, as I do believe the PAL version was also named Jet Set Radio. The US/PAL versions had Grind Square/Bantam Street and the JP release did not.. Even then, Japan eventually got De La Jet Set Radio which included the other 2 levels.

Shaheed79 said:
Who cares about Jet Set Radio? Now if you were talking about Jet GRIND Radio then I would be excited.

But then we'd have to listen to horrible Rob Zombie music on some levels. Not even Rob Zombie wants that.

"RE: JG/SR Sequel similar to original and not Future - I will suck dicks for it. Dicks."

We can go half on this, I take shaft, you take balls?

Backflip

I never saw Crazy Taxi on the Partnernet (I haven't checked it for JSR). If all those leaks are real, I think that they must come from someone inside SEGA.

Ten-Song

Strummerjones said:
But then we'd have to listen to horrible Rob Zombie music on some levels. Not even Rob Zombie wants that.

Don't forget that awesome track from Cold. Remember those guys? Yeah...

Alec

Backflip said:
I never saw Crazy Taxi on the Partnernet (I haven't checked it for JSR). If all those leaks are real, I think that they must come from someone inside SEGA.

They're hiding a lot more things these days...unless you know people, your PartnerNet account might not be able to see it.

Backflip

No JSR on the French Partnernet (I wouldn't have been able to say anything if I had found it on there).

EDIT :

Alec said:
They're hiding a lot more things these days...unless you know people, your PartnerNet account might not be able to see it.

That's possible. But you can still find quite a bit of stuff there.

LiK

Teknopathetic said:
Lack of chasing is a massive step back. JSRF has no tension. It's almost just a Tony Hawk game.

yea, it was way easier. but i like the older designs for the characters

Himuro said:
JSR is just the better game. I'd actually like a mix of JSR and JSRF. JSRF had huge, sprawling labyrinth levels that made some of the bigger levels in JSR seem small in comparison, but unlike the original JSRF doesn't require you to memorize levels and apply strategy.

Also, the lack of police/gangsters chasing you in Future is a step back. Blowing up helicopters and blastin' past tanks just to spray paint a mark on a wall is AWESOME.

Gotta disagree. The super floaty controls of Jet Set Radio don't feel as good as Jet Radio Future IMO. I came from JSRF to JSR though, so it may be more preference but JSRF just feels better. No time limits is another plus.

I do sorta miss being able to make your own tag though. The PS Move would be perfect for a new JSR radio. Control with the nunchuck, spray paint with the wand and PS eye.

Strummerjones said:

DIG THROUGH THE DITCHES AND
BURN THROUGH THE WITCHES
I SLAM IN THE BACK OF MY
DRAGULAAAAAA

leroidys

Teknopathetic said:
If this is not fake and gives Sega justification for a JSR2 (Future does not exist), then Day 1.

Agreed. Future was the reason I bought an xbox... I mean if it existed it ... would have been the reason, and I would have been pretty damned disappointed when I played it.

Hey out there! This is Tokyo's very own, #1, pirate powerstation, Jet Set Radio! Over the 'hood, through the streets and right into your brain, we're transmitting our signal straight to you. Y'all got your antennas on or what? Yeah, we're riding high on a smooth stream of supersonic sounds! And I'm your captain, and DJ, Professor K. Jet Set Radio!!! (territory is the territory...)

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Oh I thought Jet SET Radio was the name of that awful Xbox sequel and everyone was just leaving out "future". I hadn't realized the original name was Jet Set and Jet Grind was just a renaming for the states. All I know is that one sucked major monkey balls and the other is one of my favorite games ever made.

Strike

5ydu7d.gif

When did my console turn into the DreamcastBox 360?

Biggest problem here is who is porting it and how much effort? sonic adventure xbla looks shit so far and can't even go what a year old computer can do with a few file edits like 720p 60fps increased draw distance.. we get 640x480 30fps on the 360!

Top Bottom