• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jet Set Radio coming to xbla/psn? Very fake, hype threat level: Green.

Blablurn

wasn't there some rumor that sega is planning to bring some DC games to PS3 (and xbox)?

maybe we'll see more at E3.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I'll be there! Hopefully the sequel turns up as well, since I never played it.

Peff

I thought it might be an awful port ala Sonic Adventure, but there is no PC version to port from, so... SOLD :D

daebo

All DC games please! And Saturn too while at it. You're laying everybody off Sega, might as well make money off your older catalog!

DRock

has yet to tasted the golden nectar that is tag
This is not something you joke about...I will punch a puppy I swear to god if this is fake...

reminder

Shouldn't it be "Demo de Jeux Xbox Live Arcade"? I think it's fake. Maybe only an edited picture from the Crazy Taxi leak? I don't know. I don't expect this to be true...

Rat Salad

Banned
I beat the game years ago on the DreamCast,it was truly one of the best original,fun games I have ever played. I'll buy this game again so fast its not even in question.
I Just hope its in 720P though,would be nice to have it in HD. Truly an all time classic,and besides I thought this game was better than its sequel( a good game in its own right but not really the same type of fast paced thrill ride as the first game. You have to know how to skate and spray at a good fast pace,with the police and time limit all running against you,plus the soundtrack is godly. Man I hope this happens.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
reminder said:
Shouldn't it be "Demo de Jeux Xbox Live Arcade"? I think it's fake. Maybe only an edited picture from the Crazy Taxi leak? I don't know. I don't expect this to be true...
Illusion destroyed!

Metalic Sand

who is Emo-Beas?
reminder said:

I dont believe yooooooouu.

Day 1!

Rat Salad

Banned
DRock said:
This is not something you joke about...I will punch a puppy I swear to god if this is fake...

Yeah,same here. I actually saved a puppy from being mauled by two huge dogs the other day. But if this turns out to be fake then no puppy is safe from here on out.
There will be blood,Danielle Day Lewis style.

Peff

Jeu is singular, the caption in the others might be a general way of saying it (like XBOX ARCADE GAMES, XBOX RETAIL GAMES, XBOX INDIE GAMES...)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Who has a french x360? See if it says Jeu or Jeux. The validity of this image depends on one letter dammit.

I love how we've all judged the unreleased Sonic Adventure port. I'm not saying it wont be a terrible port, but Sega has put unfinished versions of games on Partner Net many times before, Ikaruga was on there almost a year before it was finally released, and it was a broken, shoddy version that couldn't be finished.

I have hope, that is Sega is working on porting more Dreamcast games to PSN and 360 (as the leaked memo said they would, and their new digital distribution focus would seem to indicate) then they will get the treatment they deserve.

Please, don't just try and develop a "one size fits all" emulator and then start shovelling Dreamcast games onto it like you did with the Mega Drive/Genesis XBLA ports. Something like Jet Set Radio deserves so much more. I'm not asking for a remake, just a nice HD rendering version with a solid framerate like Rez HD and Virtual On.

Rapstah

reminder said:
"Jeux" is plural, "demo de jeu" would mean, word for word, "demo of game".

Top Bottom