• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Jewish student was forced to kneel down and kiss the shoes of a Muslim classmate

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

A 12-year-old Jewish student was forced to kneel down and kiss the shoes of a Muslim classmate, while a five-year-old boy was allegedly called a "Jewish cockroach" and repeatedly hounded in the school toilets by his young classmates.

The two incidents this year – the first involving a year 7 boy at Cheltenham Secondary College and the second a prep student at Hawthorn West Primary School – have prompted the Anti-Defamation Commission to sound an alarm about what it says is a "rapidly spreading" crisis involving anti-Semitic bullying in Victorian state schools.

Both boys, whose parents have asked to remain anonymous, have since left the schools where the incidents occurred, with the five-year-old boy currently being home schooled.

The older boy’s act of kissing another student’s shoes, under threat of being swarmed by several other boys, was filmed, photographed and shared on social media.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Feb 9, 2009
Hard to make an assumption on the shoe kissing incident since there isn't any more information if this was regular bullying or specifically an anti-jewish act. The bullying against the five year old was definitely anti-jewish in nature. Either way the bullying is horrible, especially for the five year old that was so terrified of going to the bathroom in the school that he instead would wet himself in class.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Imagine if there was video of kids cutting off the dreadlocks of another student, would there would be more outrage and media coverage?

Reactions: cryptoadam

lock2k

Jun 13, 2018
Brazil

A 12-year-old Jewish student was forced to kneel down and kiss the shoes of a Muslim classmate, while a five-year-old boy was allegedly called a "Jewish cockroach" and repeatedly hounded in the school toilets by his young classmates.

The two incidents this year – the first involving a year 7 boy at Cheltenham Secondary College and the second a prep student at Hawthorn West Primary School – have prompted the Anti-Defamation Commission to sound an alarm about what it says is a "rapidly spreading" crisis involving anti-Semitic bullying in Victorian state schools.

Both boys, whose parents have asked to remain anonymous, have since left the schools where the incidents occurred, with the five-year-old boy currently being home schooled.

The older boy’s act of kissing another student’s shoes, under threat of being swarmed by several other boys, was filmed, photographed and shared on social media.
Don't they have any adults in this fucking school?

I would skin the motherfucker if someone made my daughter do something like this.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Feb 9, 2009
Don't they have any adults in this fucking school?

I would skin the motherfucker if someone made my daughter do something like this.
For the shoe kissing, what jurisdiction to they have for something that never happened on school property or school time?

Last edited:

lock2k

Jun 13, 2018
Brazil
For the shoe kissing, what jurisdiction to they have for something that never happened on school property or school time?
But the 5-year old bullying happened inside of the school.

As for the 12 year old, OK... maybe not the adults that work at the school... but aren't there any adults on the streets to intervene with this shit?

I know if I saw a scene like this in front of me I would go berserk with these idiots.

Dec 15, 2011
A poignant comment considering the big guy in office,
....??

Are you seriously trying to weasel your Trump obsession into this topic??

but bullies and bigots dont need attention for social media.
Oh, ok. So you just defeated your last statement.

They have their crowds and the still get their internal gratification. All this existed long before facebook, its jutlst more visible now.
The entire problem stems from the heightened visibility and ubiquitous presence, the pervasive reach and the addiction to the contracted feedback loop of today's social media. Not to mention those who control social media employing divisive double standards to policy for the purposes of personal and political agenda.

This is why some clowns will eat Tide pods. Why other clowns will kill their boyfriends on camera in a tragic experiment to see if a thick book held up to the chest will stop a bullet from a gun, why other clowns will film themselves trashing stores, and why abuse will be uploaded for public consumption: for clicks and for attention. This is the tip of a very destructive iceberg that you are arguing doesn't exist - despite the many many documented piece of evidence showing just how the existence of these platforms are pushing humanity to either tear itself apart, or fight for Darwin awards as if they're rare treasures.

You're really not very good at thinking your arguments through. But, if you pay attention to what I've just said, you'll see where you're going wrong.

The rest is up to you.

Last edited:

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
That is a weak 12 year old. Something like that happened to me when I was around that age. Instead of being bullied, I fought 5 'youths'. I do feel for the 5 year old. That's just disgusting. I'm not surprised that the schools tolerate this kind of thing. At least when the diversity training gets too rough, they have Jewish schools to go to.

Reactions: MrRogers
Dec 15, 2011
Last edited:

zenspider

May 9, 2016
Imagine if there was video of kids cutting off the dreadlocks of another student, would there would be more outrage and media coverage?
Not if the kid with dreads was white! :messenger_winking:
Of course not! What an honor to symbolically castrate yourself and give back the culture you appropriated. We should all be so lucky for the opportunity!

#clownworld

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
When I was that age I was bullied by some shithead that failed a grade and was my age. I was a scrawny kid with glasses but I don't fuck around when provoked physically. I stood up to him and he got a bunch of kids from the grade lower than me to jump me during recess. I ended up beating the shit out of a few of them and I was suspended for it. My parents couldn't believe I was suspended for defending myself. Teachers were cunts about it. I was never bothered again.

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
When I was that age I was bullied by some shithead that failed a grade and was my age. I was a scrawny kid with glasses but I don't fuck around when provoked physically. I stood up to him and he got a bunch of kids from the grade lower than me to jump me during recess. I ended up beating the shit out of a few of them and I was suspended for it. My parents couldn't believe I was suspended for defending myself. Teachers were cunts about it. I was never bothered again.
I always did mental battles. If somebody started shit with me i would just act like i had a few brothers that could deal with him at his home address instead of school because i didn't wanted to get dispelled and there are no safety walls over there.

They realized it involved driving which means older brothers and never gambled with it as at home they only had themselves and non of there buddy's. I always did this with a laugh like they where honestly not much of a issue after that.

Other things i did from people that did know me and wanted to start shit with me and knew i was full of shit, because of a sister of mine that mentioned i had no brothers and was at the last year. They did started shit with me when my sister left the school as they hated her as they always bullied them. So easy to target was me.

I couldn't really win it against them, so what i did was slash there tires of there bikes every single time they pushed me around.

After the 3rd set of tires they ended up getting real fucking tired of my shit, and started to report me to the school director which didn't really give 2 shits about anything really so that didn't work. Then i had a few friends that also started to yonk there bikes at some point or throw the bikes on the roofs for fun. Which made them insanely angry, which at some point they pushed me in the middle of the school off the stairs which honestly didn't really do much to me other then them getting expelled as there was a camera system. Obviously i acting like i was hurt to the end of the earth while in reality i was dying from laughter. And that was the end of those people.

I did continou throwing there bikes of there buddy's on roofs tho every once in a while. I became a real prick after that tho.

Last edited:

Elcid

Jul 27, 2018
When I went to public school and people made holocaust jokes at me I simply turned it around into how I was having sexual relations with their mother. You know, like a gentleman.

Nov 13, 2016
i would have kissed his shoes then ripped his balls off as i was coming back up
Or just pull his legs while you're down there. Watch him fall on his ass and run away. Anyone could do that.

But well, we don't know what forms this bullying had already taken when this happened.

• Fire
Reactions: Tesseract

MiyazakiHatesKojima

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2019
Tokyo, Japan
Damn, those kids are fucked up. Definitely raised to hate Jewish people, the fucktards. And they ask why the muslim world is slowly but surely eroding into shit.