• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jez Corden: Perfect Dark coming along really well

legacy24

girl-sure-jan.gif

But of course, that's why they showed gameplay on the announcement, right?
If any Perfect Dark developers are here, don't do what SlimeGooGoo SlimeGooGoo is asking for. We don't need any target footage or bullshot gameplay shown so that devs have to try and match it when they aren't ready(like what happened with Cyberpunk). Take your time and release it when it's ready. I can wait until 2024/2025.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I can't think of any game that had a similar tone and style as the original Perfect Dark. I'm open to a great game getting released with that title, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I can't think of any game that had a similar tone and style as the original Perfect Dark. I'm open to a great game getting released with that title, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
It's literally Goldeneye 2049, yet for some reason no one has been able to come close to emulating it and it's features properly.

I’ll say it again so that every developer can read it:
The best game introductions last gen were God of War, Horizon: Zero Dawn and Days Gone. We got the tone and extended gameplay. Out the gate.

Matsuchezz

I don’t believe it. Pdz was utter trash. I used to love RARE. But know this new game
Will be created by the initiative and CD? Will it be FPS or TPS? They need to keep the alien conspiracy going. It must have ultra realistic graphics. Great actors if it lacks great acting it will be ruined.

Apocryphon

I'm not holding my breath for this. Zero was dogshit and the first game is overrated. Some cool ideas, but Goldeneye was better. The Agent 64 demo had given me my fix for now.. this is going to need to be really well executed to make waves. Didn't somebody say it would be like John Wick.. whatever that means?

Banjo64

cumsessed
I think this game will be great now that CD are leading, however this guy has a pretty shoddy track record and saying ‘someone reached out to me’ to tell him it’s all going great sounds a bit dubious to me.

Ozriel

M$FT
?
MS has a lot of MiA games that need to SHOW fucking progress.
The E3 show was terrible

What’s that got to do with anything?
I thought the show was average, but it makes zero sense to show something still early in development. And since they’re pretty much selling everything they make, they don’t really NEED to throw the kitchen sink.

Might as well demand Wolverine gameplay be shown to prove that it isn’t in development hell.

Top Bottom