• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jez Corden - 'XBO X preorders are ahead of expectations by a wide margin

Gowans

mMzmlK9.jpg

https://twitter.com/jezcorden/status/899677863414300673

Asd202

I expect this console to really well at lanuch as all the die hard are all in for it however I don't think it will stick all that well next year.

Dynomutt

Did this really need it's own thread? Could have discussed it in the pre-order thread. Getting kind of over saturated now and I'm a geek for new tech.

I could still see why people would want one.

Just 500 then tax would be top steep for me. Trying to save for a new pc build.

I was actually surprised myself.

Got my pre-orders in as soon as they opened up, but I did not expect them to sell out.

I don't think it will too difficult to find one on launch day.

I guess those sweet days of looking at my Xbox and PS4 and feeling bad that the PS4 plays multiplats better will soon be at an end.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Did this really need it's own thread? Could have discussed it in the pre-order thread. Getting kind of over saturated now and I'm a geek for new tech.

Yep. I agree. It's just another invitation for people to negatively post about the system and was discussed earlier in the pre order thread.

pooptest

"Early adopters", i.e. Scalpers.

Regardless, good for MS if most of the orders are legit. Beast on specs, hope it turns out good for them.

Alucrid

Banned
do i believe that pubg is a real exclusive and xbox x preorders are way behind of expectations or that pubg is not a real exclusive and xbox x preorders are way ahead of expectations?

First runs are almost always gonna sell out. We'll see how the legs go from their.
"Early adopters", i.e. Scalpers.

Regardless, good for M$ if most of the orders are legit. Beast on specs, hope it turns out good for them.
C'mon man. Dollar signs? This isn't the Youtube comments.

Based on total number of original and S model sales and the $500 price of this new model, I'm sure Microsoft set a conservative pre-order goal.

Also, this news is indirectly coming from MS, no? Why would they give anything other than positive messages to the public before launch?

This has to be horse malarkey.

If the only system that's available for pre-order is the "incredibly rare and incredibly limited" Project Scorpio edition, and it hasn't sold out, then it can't be ahead of their expectations.

Like, I'm stoked for the system. I have one pre-ordered. But this is some marketing crab apples.

Guevara

Well, that's the news from Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the preorders are ahead of expectations.

pooptest

First runs are almost always gonna sell out. We'll see how the legs go from their.

C'mon man. Dollar signs? This isn't the Youtube comments.

Sorry, it's more in relation to their non-Xbox side, i.e. Server licensing, Office liecnsing, etc. I'm so used to typing it in when it comes to referencing it in non-Xbox material; which is warranted.

sportz103

If the only system that's available for pre-order is the "incredibly rare and incredibly limited" Project Scorpio edition, and it hasn't sold out, then it can't be ahead of their expectations.

Like, I'm stoked for the system. I have one pre-ordered. But this is some marketing crab apples.
It's sold out unfortunately, I haven't been able to find one

Sorry, it's more in relation to their non-Xbox side, i.e. Server licensing, Office liecnsing, etc. I'm so used to typing it in when it comes to referencing it in non-Xbox material; which is warranted.

Nah, it's never warranted.

Unless you're trying to be edgy and think that's actually cool or clever in any way.

It's not.

jem0208

It's sold out on Amazon UK.

The PR/Hype from MS/Fanboys In this round is going to be God tier. BTW... How many days have the preorders of the XBX?

It's been available to preorder for one day.

LAA

May not mean much though.
I have in pre-ordered but currently have no intention of getting one and think I'm likely to cancel, But they have some more time to tempt me and if there's any good trade in deals for X1S around.

Top Bottom