• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Jimmy Carter (95) admitted to hospital.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Apr 9, 2009

"
Former President Jimmy Carter was admitted Monday night to Emory University Hospital in Atlanta ahead of a procedure to relieve pressure on his brain, the Carter Center announced in a statement posted to Twitter.

The pressure was caused by bleeding from his recent falls, the center said.

Carter, 95, will undergo the procedure Tuesday morning."

Might be saying goodbye soon. He is one resilient son of a gun but father time takes us all.

Blade2.0

Dec 3, 2018
Good luck to him. Good man and good president. But yea, can't ask for much more than 95. I got 63 years to try and make it to that. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tesseract

Dev1lXYZ

Sep 1, 2017
I voted for this guy over Reagan in our mock vote when I was in Kindergarten. My reason: he looked like a nicer man. When Reagan won, I was a bit surprised. It started a lifelong interest in politics for me. That’s the only valuable thing the public school system ever taught me. Everything else, I learned from my mother(teacher by profession) or taught myself. I haven’t always agreed with the man, but I respected him.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2018
Manchester, England
Hope he recovers.

Surprised that he is one of the last Presidents to be alive from before my birth (1989).

Should he pass on, it needs to be in his home without suffering.

I hope he gets the best care.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tesseract

Romulus

Mar 21, 2019
He definitely made his mark after the presidency. I'll give him that.

The man is probably worried he won't make because he wants to build more homes for homeless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mihos

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
God speed Jimmy. You can overcome this.

(While other presidents just go into the talking tour to reap fame and money, Jimmy spent a fair chunk of his post-President days, until recently, with a hammer in his hand, physically helping building houses for the under-privileged as part of Habitation for Humanity. Deep respect!)

Reactions: Mihos and Tesseract