• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Cringe Joe Biden: 'You Ain't Black' if You Don't Back Me over Trump

KuntChocula

Formerly 'KingMoron'
Dec 10, 2018
Apparently Joe Biden took a break from being creepy and confused to become outright racist today, by saying if black people don't vote for him.....they ain't black.

Democrats still think they are black folks slave masters and can't think for themselves. Of course, if you call Biden out on this shit....you're also racist.

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
this is what they really think. i mean this ancient racist cracker thinks he knows what makes people black. just because he's a Dem. its insane.

a few years ago the masks was starting to slip when Hillary's book came out and it was revealed they had more or less house slaves at the governor mansion in Arkansas. liberals like Bill Maher were defending it because "the house n*****s had it good"

if America is a racist country, then Dems are racist as well, and it's shit like this that proves that

KuntChocula

Formerly 'KingMoron'
Dec 10, 2018
People don't care about actual history. Republicans freed the slaves, Democrats were pro slavery. Especially southern Democrats.

Republicans were for the civil rights movement, Democrats actively worked against the civil rights movement and were pro segregation

Democrats elected, and re-elected, and re-elected, and re-elected etc etc etc Senator Byrd, an ACTUAL FUCKING KKK member.

Let's not get into all the liberals who are obsessed with Al Jolsen cosplay.

The tactic of the Democrat party for decades has been to keep minorities poor and dependent on public assistance, then call Republicans the boogeyman who want's to take their welfare and food stamps away. Their biggest fear is that minorities will wake up to the game and think for themselves. Keep people stupid and dependent is the only thing the Democrats know how to do.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
I noticed that black Twitter, when they were commenting about the Klobachur news yesterday, had a lot of people who feel like he thinks he is entitled to their vote. That is one of the reasons there is pressure for him to put Abrams or Harris in the VP position - they want something if he feels entitled.

If he chooses Klobachur or another white woman it will probably lose him a lot of votes.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Joe you aint Obama you cant say black shit like that.

Wonder if when him and Obamer were sipping in some Yak and smoking a blunt in the oval office ife he used the N word. No hard r of course but he probably droped a few my niggas while him and Obama were slinging crack rock.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
oh man when he actually starts campaigning, bombs like this will be dropping left and right
It's the same shit he does with everyone to try to convince them to vote for him.

Of course, Joe thinks like a neoliberal that the only options are either vote for him or vote for the other guy. His strategy is to shame/scare people into voting for him by setting up a pretend dichotomy when, in reality, no one has to vote at all, and they can just walk away from his bullshit.

I think that strategy bodes poorly because Hillary acted in that same entitled way and black turnout fell.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: DeepEnigma

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Jun 6, 2004
New York
What a stupid thing to say.
There are black assholes, just like there are white assholes. They can absolutely prefer Trump and still be black.
To me this guarantees that he's going to select a black VP candidate. Probably worth putting some $ on that at this point.

Reactions: onewingedhoneybee

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
This is the most electable and best person the Democrats had.
No, this is the disposable candidate they could waste on an election they had no hopes of winning pre-pandemic.

"Look guys, we have to pretend that we really don't like getting rich under Donald Trump, we have to pretend that we'd actually do something for the people if we won the election. Who can we throw away on this maneuver?"

"Let's use Biden, he's already a two-time loser and way past his expiration date. We can always renew our membership in #metoo if it looks like he has a chance of winning."

Last edited:

Plague Doctor

Mar 23, 2015
No, this is the disposable candidate they could waste on an election they had no hopes of winning pre-pandemic.
Agreed that's was tactic.

But that's not the bullshit the DNC and its allies in the press are still trying to feed everyone.

Most electable and best candidate they have. WOW.

Last edited:
Reactions: onewingedhoneybee

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
How come you only see Creepy Joe fondling white kids?

Who's the real racist? Think about it.....
To be fair, the pool he was at when the kids were caressing his leg hairs and swatting roaches off him was apparently the same inner city pool where he beat that pony soldier Corn Pop with a chain. So he is probably an equal opportunity creep.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
This is the most electable and best person the Democratic leadership wants their constituents to believe they have .
Tweaked that slightly. They know he's not electable, which is why they're already pivoting to the pitch that you should vote for "Dropout Joe" based on the VP pick, knowing that's who you'll get as the president.

How come you only see Creepy Joe fondling white kids?

Who's the real racist? Think about it.....
He allowed the black kids at the pool to rub his leg-hair, so I think that counts for something. Also.

I mean, I'm starting to see Joe's point. If you don't see the love and devotion this guy has toward the black community, YOU AIN'T BLACK.

Dec 15, 2011
When you consider the cognitive ability and ham-fistedness of their remarks, some of our leaders (and, as a UK citizen I'm including Boris Johnson here) are going to have some gloriously hilarious arguments in the coming months.

As with the original Gameboy and Tetris, I've often wondered which benefitted the other more: the rise of outrage culture or the mealy-mouthed narcissist Donald Trump. That they complement each other and feed off each other's prominence is a curiously potent partnership.

I'm not going to get outraged over this.
On the contrary, I'm going to enjoy the outrage mob showing their hypocrisy again as they dismiss remarks that would otherwise have them foaming at keyboard, apoplectic with impotent rage - simply because of which mouth the remark comes out of.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
DNC/Biden screwed over the progressives/regressives with how they did Bernie.
Then they screwed over women by flipping off metoo with Tara Reade.
And now black people ain't black, further exposing their neverending racism.

There are two possible worlds we live in - one where hate for Trump, and the megaphone of the media, are just too big and loud and things don't change. And another where people start to wake up, at first bothered by the fact they are backing a man with dementia, then pinched awake by one of these many issues.

I want to believe we live in a world where Trump wins in a historic landslide. It's impossible to tell for sure, but I think that is the direction we are leaning. The UK election gives me hope.

Tell_men

Apr 13, 2020
DNC/Biden screwed over the progressives/regressives with how they did Bernie.
Then they screwed over women by flipping off metoo with Tara Reade.
And now black people ain't black, further exposing their neverending racism.
This needs to be engraved on the DNC’s tombstone.