• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Cringe Joe Biden: 'You Ain't Black' if You Don't Back Me over Trump

Super Mario

Mario Mario
Nov 12, 2016
News flash: water is wet.

The only news here is that Biden's mental abilities are declining with age. Nothing said here was new or mind-blowing. He's just not as articulate as the snake oil salesman, Obama.

People don't care about actual history. Republicans freed the slaves, Democrats were pro slavery. Especially southern Democrats.

Republicans were for the civil rights movement, Democrats actively worked against the civil rights movement and were pro segregation

Democrats elected, and re-elected, and re-elected, and re-elected etc etc etc Senator Byrd, an ACTUAL FUCKING KKK member.

Let's not get into all the liberals who are obsessed with Al Jolsen cosplay.

The tactic of the Democrat party for decades has been to keep minorities poor and dependent on public assistance, then call Republicans the boogeyman who want's to take their welfare and food stamps away. Their biggest fear is that minorities will wake up to the game and think for themselves. Keep people stupid and dependent is the only thing the Democrats know how to do.
But both parties agreed to switch platforms in the 60s, lol

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Now that is one arrogant mother fucker.

Nobody should be telling anyone whether or not they really "belong" to their race, but it looks particularly bad when it's an old white man telling it to a young black man.
To be fair, the young black man is Charlamagne tha God, so he is really just just half a young black man height-wise.

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
I seriously do not know why black people put up with this fucker.

Dude hasn't done shit for black people and just constantly lies about his record on black issues in an attempt to pander to them.

Last edited:

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013

Dude hasn't done shit for black people and just constantly lies about his record on black issues in an attempt to pander to them.
His record seriously is fucking shit. It is pretty incredible.

Reactions: onewingedhoneybee

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Why does the #MeToo movement support Biden? LOL

Its all about ORANGE MAN BAD.

Pumpkin Seeds

Jul 13, 2018

Following NBA twitter gives an interesting window into politics. It's predominately black, more so than other sports twitter and even the non-blacks who cover it feel obliged to black culture. So it acts black as often as it can, but for all its virtue signaling, it still gets in line to feed the establishment it says is pushing it down. The attitude towards China from the NBA perfectly reflects in its attitude towards politics in the US. All ideals are surrendered to the prevailing notion. In the end, they are largely supplicants who play the race game for clicks and team signaling but don't truly believe in anything at all. They read and write in progressive, but vote and buy in Neolib/Neocon.

Last edited:

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
Just can't get over how bad it looks that an old white man with a terrible record on black issues is attempting to define what it means to be black and that he alone knows what's in their best interest. It's really disgusting when you think about it at all, but I'm sure the modern left will find a way to sweep this, too, away and support Biden.

Somnium

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2016
art-of-vlad.com
As disappointing as it is, can't say that I'm all that surprised really. What's even more sad is that black Americans tend to do this type of purity test bullshit to each other.

Democrats have coddled and patronized black Americans for the longest, and have very little respect for the intelligence of black Americans as a whole, in what amounts to the bigotry of low expectations. Every election they roll out the same race baiting tactics to scare or misinform black voters into voting for democratic canadites that have done fuck all for them and their communities. They've regularly engaged in victim mentality identity politics, all while many of those so called "black leaders" profit off the continuous fear mongering and victimization.

Mind you this is the very same party that were against the abolishment of slavery in the USA, and the same party that founded the KKK,
Meanwhile Trump and his administration oversaw the lowest black unemployment rates ever, yet he still gets called a racist, tyrant, nazi or what-have-you.

Last edited:

Plague Doctor

Mar 23, 2015
The #youaintblack hashtag has been removed from trending on Twitter.
Twitter shadowbanning people calling out an overtly racist statement of the democrat nominee now? The plot thickens.

Makes me think they might have not been all that liberal to begin with. Makes me think they might have just been partisan all along. Makes me think this has always been about control.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
This is the kind of clip that needs to be played on radio and TV in cities across America. Looks like it can touch a nerve those in power don't want touched.

Reactions: Somnium

Tell_men

Apr 13, 2020
The day after Covid-19 hit the US, cnn was like “And this is why Bernie’s healthcare plan wouldn’t have worked”, without elaborating. Just a dig at Sanders.

#TheyDidItToThemselves fucking morons. My friend was right. This is going to keep happening all the way to the election. There’s a reason Obama years ago told Biden to stop with the TV interviews. Biden is an— spell it with me: I D I O T

Biden: M O O N that spells Biden.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I can't wait for the internet pundits to tear into Biden over these comments. It's a perfect social-media drama fodder as everyone heads into the weekend looking for something new to bicker about.

monegames

Sep 26, 2014

Miku Miku

Jan 13, 2018
“It don’t have nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with the fact — I want something for my community,” the radio host shot back.

He's telling Joe the answer, plainly, and Democrats still don't comprehend. I guess if you don't respect your constituents, why would you listen to them?
Great plan. Vote in another neoliberal who wont do a thing for you, and then act shocked when they don't do anything for you. There's no excuse for not learning this lesson with Obama's presidency.