• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Cringe Joe Biden: 'You Ain't Black' if You Don't Back Me over Trump

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Ha nice try. I didn't support Biden even before any of this let alone after everything that's happened in recent months. I've said I don't know how many times now that he needs to step down.
You're still going to vote for him if he's the nominee.

#PartyOfKKK #PartyOfJimCrow #AntiCivilRights #PartyOfSegregation

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Are you going to vote for him if he's the nominee?
But will you still vote for him? :pie_thinking:
Today

If my only other option is Trump? Yes.

I would happily take other options though. Hell at this point I would even take some Republican options given the 3 ring shit-circus we are currently in.
Search "forced" used by N_I

Must be the master/slave dynamic conditioning that is prevalent in the Democratic party? :pie_thinking:

Last edited:

Miku Miku

Jan 13, 2018
I don't think Biden's remarks were racist. They're just really stupid.

Questioning someone's "blackness" is the most common method for enforcing conformity among the black community. No one does that more than other black people. Seeing a white person do it doesn't make much of a difference, as the intention is the same. Imply that you're not black if you're not conforming to what they want.

Not black if you talk properly without slang, like a "white person." Not black if you're an atheist and don't go to church. Not black if you're a snitch and cooperate with police. The list goes on and on.

Rather than focus on calling Biden a racist, people should attack this conformist mentality and try to finally end it. Black people don't have to worry about white people using this argument much honestly, as they're far more likely to hear it from another black person.

monegames

Sep 26, 2014

Questioning someone's "blackness" is the most common method for enforcing conformity among the black community. No one does that more than other black people. Seeing a white person do it doesn't make much of a difference, as the intention is the same. Imply that you're not black if you're not conforming to what they want.

Not black if you talk properly without slang, like a "white person." Not black if you're an atheist and don't go to church. Not black if you're a snitch and cooperate with police. The list goes on and on.

Rather than focus on calling Biden a racist, people should attack this conformist mentality and try to finally end it. Black people don't have to worry about white people using this argument much honestly, as they're far more likely to hear it from another black person.
its not racist to tell black people they all have to think the same way of they aren't black? It's racist for black people.to do it to other black people as well.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

If you don't conform to voting according to your immutable qualities, you ain't black!

Something Neogaf and Resetera have in common: the majority dislike Biden.
Give it a week. Their mods are working as fast as they can. :lollipop_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Miku Miku

Jan 13, 2018
its not racist to tell black people they all have to think the same way of they aren't black? It's racist for black people.to do it to other black people as well.
Maybe it is technically, since it's treating one race differently.

But I don't think it's some wildly outrageous comment. What I see are people shocked that a white person is bluntly speaking to a black person in the same way another black person would. And I guess he's not allowed to do that because he's white? I think people are being too sensitive just because he's white.

The push for black conformity is what should be shamed. But the people outraged about this are not likely to be outraged about the fact that lots of liberal black people did this to Kanye West. Lots of black people have done this for a long time and they need to stop. I guess I could agree that it's always racist to push this argument, regardless of race. So yeah, good point.

May 22, 2018
Today

Search "forced" used by N_I

Must be the master/slave dynamic conditioning that is prevalent in the Democratic party? :pie_thinking:
1) The question wasn't whether or not I support Biden. I don't support him. The question was whether I trusted Biden to properly handle China more than I trusted Trump. And I do. But trusting him more than Trump on certain issues is not the same as supporting his candidacy or him as a person.

2) The comments about me being forced to vote for him was before he was accused of sexual assault and all the other stuff that has happened recently. If you go search through my posts like you actually said to you will see I haven't mentioned voting for him in months.

In fact you yourself asked me if I planned on voting for him after the allegations came to light and I said no. Here's that post.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
Joe Biden loves black people, as long as they stay in their lane...

Former Vice President Joe Biden, who has been emphasizing his civil rights record as he considers a 2020 White House bid, once praised notorious segregationist George Wallace and later claimed to have received an award from him.

"I think the Democratic Party could stand a liberal George Wallace — someone who's not afraid to stand up and offend people, someone who wouldn't pander but would say what the American people know in their gut is right,”
Biden told the Philadelphia Enquirer on Oct. 12, 1975, referring to the racist then-Alabama governor.

wikipedia said:
George Wallace notoriously opposed desegregation and supported the policies of "Jim Crow" during the Civil Rights Movement, declaring in his 1963 inaugural address that he stood for "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever".[6] In 1965, Martin Luther King Jr. called Wallace "perhaps the most dangerous racist in America today".[7]

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
1) The question wasn't whether or not I support Biden. I don't support him. The question was whether I trusted Biden to properly handle China more than I trusted Trump. And I do. But trusting him more than Trump on certain issues is not the same as supporting his candidacy or him as a person.

2) The comments about me being forced to vote for him was before he was accused of sexual assault and all the other stuff that has happened recently. If you go search through my posts like you actually said to you will see I haven't mentioned voting for him in months.

In fact you yourself asked me if I planned on voting for him after the allegations came to light and I said no. Here's that post.

If he is the only nominee, will you vote for this man?

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: DunDunDunpachi
May 22, 2018
Man, all it takes is an apology?
Not necessarily. It just depends on what was said, the context, and the genuineness of the response. In this case I would want a good public apology, some genuine effort on his part to not let it happen again and publicly speak out against such comments in the future.

And even then I still wouldn't like him as a person or a candidate. Regardless of whether I voted for him or not.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Not necessarily. It just depends on what was said, the context, and the genuineness of the response. In this case I would want a good public apology, some genuine effort on his part to not let it happen again and publicly speak out against such comments in the future.

And even then I still wouldn't like him as a person or a candidate. Regardless of whether I voted for him or not.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Look I didn't like him before any of this mess. I didn't even want him to run at all. The only reason I was going to vote for him originally was because he wasn't as bad as Trump, but as time has gone on he appears to basically be Trump with D stamped next to his name.
Nah. He's far worse. He is still a warhawk neolib globalist trash.

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
Listen here BLACKS, dont be a dog faced pony soldier and vote for that thing. Put the record player on with Corn Pop and sit by the pool while kids jump in my lap. And if you don't like it vote for the other Biden.
lol yeah the irony that his most favorite memory of black people is the time he faced down a scary black person who tried to use a pool

like his great example of befriending black people is literally when his job was keeping them out of a pool for not following the rules

Tell_men

Apr 13, 2020

You trust Biden with China? That’s funny as hell! 😂 If Biden was in charge, planes would still be flowing in from China and we’d be even more fucked with this coronavirus!

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
lol yeah the irony that his most favorite memory of black people is the time he faced down a scary black person who tried to use a pool

like his great example of befriending black people is literally when his job was keeping them out of a pool for not following the rules
Don't forget that Masa Biden also cracked a chain like a whip at the black people who just wanted to swim.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

"I love black people, as long as they aren't using my pool and over the age of 15. By that age their hair gets to nappy to sniff."

-Joe Biden 2020

monegames

Sep 26, 2014

monegames

Sep 26, 2014
After watching more of this clip does anyone else find it offensive how the cadence of his voice and the words he uses changes when he talks to black people? It is like he is doing a bit.

More like Pennydumbass.
A study was done that showed Dems dumb down their words when dealing with black people.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
She did and she nuked the press about Flynn. Time stamped it for you if you want to watch. Watch it until the the end:

"Maybe you'll get it if I put it in a slide format - maybe you're visual learners?"

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

A study was done that showed Dems dumb down their words when dealing with black people.

You could hear it in the interview with the manlet - Biden's inflection and tone changed when he started talking about "real black people".

Last edited: