• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Cringe Joe Biden: 'You Ain't Black' if You Don't Back Me over Trump

oatmeal

Jun 17, 2007
Long thread. Has this been posted?

oatmeal

Jun 17, 2007

Piku_Ringo

Jan 24, 2015
"They go on your show, insult you to your face, and you still vote for them."

"They go into your house, insult you, and you don't even have the masculinity to say, "what the fuck did you just say?"

isn't he the same dude who said he'd suck the rainbow haired rapping mexican snitch's dick, if he managed to get out of prison, live on the air?

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
isn't he the same dude who said he'd suck the rainbow haired rapping mexican snitch's dick, if he managed to get out of prison, live on the air?
I have no clue, I just agreed with his statements. Maybe he’ll suck that dick hard gay as fuck, and slap him around a little causing him to tear up?

Last edited:

Ememee

Apr 6, 2020

Hehehehe, this is just the start folks, we've got months of Biden doing this, buckle up.
It’s only May. It’s going to get so much worse.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
Listening to the black host talk about "what's good for my community", by which he means black people, I wonder what people would say if a white person talked about "my community", meaning white people.
Yep, I really hate the mealy-mouthed doublespeak use of “community” in current_year. What it really means is “people who look or fuck like me”. It’s not about community at all — it’s about the self.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
We slipped into a parallel universe a few years back. Nothing shocks me anymore.
I am re-watching Community lately. On episode 20 of S1. So many awesome jokes, completely un-PC, like when Pierce is playing Pictionary and has to draw a windmill. The endless PC antics of the dean/school, like the completely non-sexual, non-racial mascot 'human being'. Rewatching it is like watching a raw, hilariously uncouth mind predict what would happen to culture only a few years later.

I think we all fell into the clowniest timeline when Community was first cancelled. Someone tried to right the tear in the universe by finishing up the seasons, but until we get the movie we are fucked. A Community movie will rebalance the universe.... til then, we are trapped. Abed is watching us, waiting.

Slaylock

Jan 8, 2007
“Take a look at my record. ... The NAACP’s endorsed me every time I’ve run,”
He didn’t mean they should actually look at his record.

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazi’s and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.”

Timecoded:

Clarification by CNN political commentator:

Come on Evilore. You're better than this. That video is of Trump cleaning up the mess he made by saying, "there are good people on both sides". How many "good" people would march alongside neo-Nazi's and white nationalists?

belmarduk

Nov 19, 2019
The "very fine people" who were on the side of the white supremacists were groups like League of the South, who are the moral equals of neo-nazis. If you want to preserve confederate history then do it on your property. No city in the US should be celebrating traitors.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
Come on Evilore. You're better than this That video is of Trump cleaning up the mess he made by saying, "there are good people on both sides". How many "good" people would march alongside neo-Nazi's and white nationalists?
A) There were existing, ongoing protests and counter-protests for the issue of the confederate statue's removal in Charlottesville.

B) Those protests were coopted by the "Unite the Right" white supremacist rally on a specific weekend, and Antifa showed up to oppose that contingent.

A has two sides, and B has two sides.

It's all documented here:

Dec 15, 2011
"There are good people on both sides" wasn't fabricated by the democrats. Trump was recorded on video saying it.
"OH HAI BIDEN THREAD. LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS GUY CALLED TRUMP"
Come on Evilore. You're better than this.
"DON'T LOOK AT MY LACK OF STANDARDS. LET ME JUST DEFLECT YOUR EVIDENCE WHILST I DOUBLE DOWN ON MY NARRATIVE AND TRY TO DISCREDIT YOU IN THE PROCESS"

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Come on Evilore. You're better than this. That video is of Trump cleaning up the mess he made by saying, "there are good people on both sides". How many "good" people would march alongside neo-Nazi's and white nationalists?
According to you and MSNBC, white nationalist are currently the ones arguing we should start opening up the economy, and lessen the restrictions imposed by the lockdown.

Last edited:

Pumpkin Seeds

Jul 13, 2018
Your mistake is "march alongside". There could be people there who were on their own protest or their own interest. They weren't marching alongside, but they were there. I mean I wouldn't call them good people, but there were journalists there. In his book, Michael Malice recalls the event because he went there to cover it not realizing the white nationalist groups were out in full force. He saw their march the night before, which is the one that drew all the attention, on the news and that's when he realized what was happening.

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Oct 23, 2016
Let’s be honest, it would be irrelevant whether there was actual nazis, white nationalist, kkk present at any event. The far Left has label anyone not them Alt Right. Meaning moderates on both sides, republicans in general, are all labeled Alt Right along with nazis, white nationalist, kkk, etc.

They pretended that not only everyone who voted for Trump was Alt Right, but everyone who didn’t vote Democrat... even those who didn’t vote.

When you decide to be that extreme in your view, there can be no compromise... no middle ground.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
Let’s be honest, it would be irrelevant whether there was actual nazis, white nationalist, kkk present at any event. The far Left has label anyone not them Alt Right. Meaning moderates on both sides, republicans in general, are all labeled Alt Right along with nazis, white nationalist, kkk, etc.

They pretended that not only everyone who voted for Trump was Alt Right, but everyone who didn’t vote Democrat... even those who didn’t vote.
This is true, especially looking at the recent Virginia 2nd Amendment rally, which was in no way a white supremacist meetup as the press attempted to paint it.

In the case of Charlottesville, though, that Unite the Right rally was an explicitly white supremacist hate rally. Even far-right people bailed out of the event when they heard the extent of the hate groups involved. The tiki torch idiots chanted "Jews will not replace us" and so forth.

Torrent of Pork

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
Today I learned everybody in left wing protests who are in the general vicinity of a hammer and sickle, or a Che Guvera t-shirt are raging Stalinist Communists who want to murder hundreds of millions of people.

OmegaSupreme

Apr 17, 2019
Once again the notion of tolerance and acceptance falls when you don't do as they. Disgusting.

Last edited:

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Today I learned everybody in left wing protests who are in the general vicinity of a hammer and sickle, or a Che Guvera t-shirt are raging Stalinist Communists who want to murder hundreds of millions of people.
I have seen a lot more Che Guevara shirts and posters on college kids and their dorm walls than I have ever seen of any other murderous political person. So you aren't that far from the truth.

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Oct 23, 2016
This is true, especially looking at the recent Virginia 2nd Amendment rally, which was in no way a white supremacist meetup as the press attempted to paint it.

In the case of Charlottesville, though, that Unite the Right rally was an explicitly white supremacist hate rally. Even far-right people bailed out of the event when they heard the extent of the hate groups involved. The tiki torch idiots chanted "Jews will not replace us" and so forth.
And if all that didn't happen, it would still have been an Alt Right rally.

When your opposition refuses to acknowledge the separation of Hate Groups with the Republican party, Moderates, or even those who are Left Leaning, your only option is to ignore them.