• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joe Pesci's Jewish half-brother rages in bagel shop

brap

Banned
Is he wrong though? Height is an immutable characteristic, whereas weight is not. Why should a fat woman get empathy and support while a manlet gets nothing but scorn?
Yeah. Reminds me of
o6snO1v.jpg

i too want to know what set him off

it seems like he had a rough tinder meetup that didn't go well because of his height?

i thought this would be funny but i ended up feeling for the guy, definitely has joe pesci pissed off vibes

M.W.

Dude obviously has some pent up little man rage. Have some confidence little fella, Tom Cruise does all right.

Little man syndrome is real. I've seen the anger in person a few times.

I do feel a little bad for the guy, even though he lost it. He's not really even bitching about specific people, but like, all of society laughing at him. That's kinda rough. Feel bad for the dude.

That sucker punch at the end was kind of amazing though lol. He literally asked for the guy to attack him and was completely not ready.

Kenpachii

Maybe it has somethign to do with how people grow up. Maybe farthers and brothers are always bigger in family's and that's a way to present a guy for a girl that grows up in those enviroments.

I did read somewhere that females in general are smaller then guys and basically it doesn't fit there biological needs.

Or maybe they got made fun off in school a lot of being a midget and now want to get a partner to get the taller genes to fix there own defects.

How do guys that short even live with themselves? I'd put a bullet in my brain
You do know brothels and gold diggers exist, right? Unless you think every man wants to get married in today's age. Marriage/Common-Law relationships are the peak of manhood, if we're keeping it real. However, it's not the ultimate goal in life, especially in today's age.

Top Bottom