• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joe Pesci's Jewish half-brother rages in bagel shop

Jesus fucking Christ.

“I was going to drive my car through the front window and kill everyone in side, but the bagel was excellent, so cooler heads prevailed”

That sounds fairly unstable my man.

The rant right before that was great!

He thought he was God or my father or my boss but he wasn't. I'm not afraid of him but he did take me down but what you don't see is that I got a couple good rabbit shots in there. You can't tell by the video but I threw some good punches into his shins. He will be feeling that tomorrow, that I promise you. That I fucking promise that guy too.

😭 😭 😭

ROMhack

It's weird how popular dating apps. I very much imagine your average guy is going to get rejected far more often than they're liked, which basically makes them a vehicle for creating insecurity where insecurity probably wouldn't exist otherwise.

Funny video though.

Last edited:

dolabla

We don't really know what happened, but it's still funny as shit with the accent and all that. I'm sure those people recording aren't innocent like they're wanting you to believe.

And now the official theme of this thread:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
After seeing those other videos it looks like this guy is a professional outrage machine and therefore it's unlikely that footage of what transpires earlier at the bagel shop could portray him in a better light.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Umm....what does him being Jewish have to do with anything? Why is that in title? Am i missing something?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
But I already did!

170cm/5'7"
ab6.jpg

Umm....what does him being Jewish have to do with anything? Why is that in title? Am i missing something?
brap hates the "jews" obviously.

Im 5'7" and my wife is perfectly fine with it. It being our neighbourhood black bull piping her while I watch Kojima's Smithsonian Museum of Art seminar about the making of MGS2.

eAstcnO.png

Didn't know you posted over at Reeeeeeee

Last edited by a moderator:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I’m guessing he had a Tinder date that ended right away when they saw he was short.

The part where he threatens the guy to attack him then you see a guy come flying in from off camera to tackle him is hilarious.

iconmaster

Banned

Bagels originated in the Jewish communities of Poland.

He was since interviewed by a Long Island news outlet. His name's Chris Morgan.

His YouTube channel does make all this seem a bit suspect.

Last edited:

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Where did you get the Jew thing from?

Seems like the typical white/Italian moron that I deal with when I have to visit Long Island.

I feel for little guys like that though. Unless they have some extraordinary abilities (not something many Italians do), they're locked into a life of mediocrity and solitude eating mama's lasagna until they find a fat woman who likes being abused.

Last edited:
Him getting so irate and angry about it only makes him look worse, but he is right that there's a double standard where women can discriminate against a man's height or weight as much as they want, but men are expected to be happy any type of landwhale.

I'm around 5'8 or 5'9, what is that considered? I always thought it was average height, but is that considered short?

brap

Banned
Him getting so irate and angry about it only makes him look worse, but he is right that there's a double standard where women can discriminate against a man's height or weight as much as they want, but men are expected to be happy any type of landwhale.

I'm around 5'8 or 5'9, what is that considered? I always thought it was average height, but is that considered short?
Manlet.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Know what gives us "short" guys a bad rap? Men who can't stand it when their GF is taller than they are in public. I simply don't give 2 fraks! She's MY woman and I'm short enough to reach your knees before you reach my head trying to embarrass me in front of her.

You'll be wailing about "call the Amber Lamps! I can't walk!"

O-N-E

It's average and fine, but a lot of people get joy out of making others miserable. Psychic vampires, to borrow the words of an entertaining eccentric.

You've got the right idea.

Anyways... We've all seen beautiful tall women with shorter guys and handsome tall men with women that seem below their league. There's no point getting worked up over some irrational shit. There's someone out there for you. Well, there's likely a vast amount of potential mates for you. Just take your shot.

5'9 or 5'10 is literally average height for an american male. So unless you'd look at a guy who is 5'11 and think "wow, he's tall!" you can see how an inch or two in the other direction doesn't make you short.

A quick google search also turned this up:

On average, women say a romantic partner 5'3” or shorter is generally too short for comfort, while a partner 6'3” or taller is too tall, and the “ideal” height for a man is 5'11”. The survey also finds that for the average British man, a partner becomes too short at 4'11” and too tall at 6'.

Last edited:
Top Bottom