• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joe Rogan has Jesus on the podcast....Hotep Jesus that is.

TrainedRage

Banned

Have no idea who this dude is, but so far so good. It's always interesting when Joe has on these super tec savvy, intelligent and funny young black dudes on.

He has had Marcus Brownlee on and now this guy, he needs to go for the trifecta and get Flossy Carter on.

Also have you all noticed how his videos are no longer live and being uploaded much later than usual. :messenger_anguished:

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
They go right into talking about Reddit quarantining The Donald, and Lauren Southern's documentary getting censored by Youtube:

JR: "There's those two cute white chicks that everyone thinks are super racist--Lauren Southern and Tammy...?"
HJ: "Tomi Lahren"

TrainedRage

Banned
They go right into talking about Reddit quarantining The Donald, and Lauren Southern's documentary getting censored by Youtube:

JR: "There's those two cute white chicks that everyone thinks are super racist--Lauren Southern and Tammy...?"
HJ: "Tomi Lahren"
LOL he knew. Im loving this one so far. Dude is legit and I subbed his YT. Funny stuff as well as pretty insightful.

More like Whotep Jesus
Now I'm starting to understand why they love you, Cunth
kttcoliohhh

Joe's Podcasts usually bring out some great discussions depending on the guest. I'll check it out later.

Hoteps have a set of beliefs/ideas smart guy. Some of them line up with your preferences, but even more of them don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrainedRage

Banned
Hoteps have a set of beliefs/ideas smart guy. Some of them line up with your preferences, but even more of them don't.
Um no shit, but you realize he is 'appropriating' it's use sarcastically right? Like, you watched the video, right? You know he is a comic right?

bronk

Banned
Not to be too judgey but whenever there is a guest who says "right?" after alot of things they say I just shut it off. I guess it just triggers me to annoyance haha. He might be cool, I know nothing about him. Also I love Joe to death. I was there day 1 and kept my mouth shut during the Joe is alt right in the old gaf days.

Top Bottom