• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joe Rogan's Podcast |OT|

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Rogan was adamant today that Spotify said absolutely nothing to him about censoring him. Him and Tim started talking about it at around the 1 hour to 1 hour and 5 minute mark. Somewhere in there.

He addressed the rumors that they are pissed about his Shreier episode and told them it wasn't anti-trans and anyone who thinks that is wrong.

Last edited:

HoodWinked

Jamie has been extra stupid this episode he pulls up things they're not even talking about, but ya Tim Dillion is quite entertaining.

elektrokats

Banned
Maybe he doesn't even know about the missing episodes on Spotify. He says he hasn't been contacted at all by Spotify and he doesn't seem be into reading or caring about any of this stuff online.

I wonder if certain employees are trying to pull strings behind the scenes so he doesn't notice?

frostyxc

Jamie has been extra stupid this episode he pulls up things they're not even talking about, but ya Tim Dillion is quite entertaining.
To be fair, Jamie is often stupid (and biased, which Joe calls out from time to time) with info he presents do Joe and guest. Jamie seems pretty nice, but he definitely doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed. Maybe it's the drugs.

And I didn't know who Tim Dillon was until he last appeared on the podcast, but I really like him.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Toward the end of the episode with about 15 minutes to go or so he said he’s planning a bunch of people to come into the studio do maybe do a show on Election Day. He also joked that he’s gonna start sneaking people in that Spotify wouldn’t approve of and that he has some bombs to drop in terms of guests.

He also said he has a ton of big things planned, he said they might not even be in the current studio anymore by the time the election comes.

So sounds like this studio is temporary and he just wanted to get the fuck outta California and set up a temporary spot.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
JSfJHSvyL7kcDmozv7lYeZOJ-NoR2asF3okEuPqlXPU.jpg

manfestival

Just watched the Tim Dillon podcast up until the 1 hour and 35 minute mark. I really was enjoying their conversation. They both just talk like such well rounded people. Much preferred him over someone like Duncan Trussel whom is entertaining but his bleeding heart talk makes me roll my eyes. Though I think I get bigger laughs from the absurdity that is Duncan but Tim was just a more consistent pleasant experience

Mossybrew

Yeah this is the second Tim Dillon episode I've seen and I had never heard of him before, but he's a pretty funny guy and this is another good one. Him and Joe seem to have a good rapport.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Has Schwarzenegger been on the podcast yet? That would be fucking epic.

EDIT: Today's guest seems to be some k-mart version of Jordan Peterson. Keith Campbell

Last edited:

daveonezero

Banned
Crazy that people are not intrigued by psychedelics and what they allow people to experience
I was very into them. Aya, San Pedro, fungi, dmt, lsd (done the Peru thing, and countless other sessions here).

I recently changed my tune and really don’t think they are as helpful as people say.

if anything they are hurting because people don’t have their shit together in real life. Exploring those dimensions aren’t gonna help.

asustitan

Banned
What happened to Joe Rogans "glitch" that stopped the Alex Jones podcast from appearing on Spotify. Do you think Joe knew about this one not ending up on there?

TrainedRage

Banned
About TV diversity:
“Today if you have a gang, they all have to look like Greg Kinear”.

I really wish he’d make “Tough Room” as a Podcast. Think a lot of people would love that today.
Imagine if him and Norm Macdonald had a show. They both have them separately but with the powers combined they would be titans of crushing the SJW agenda.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
James O'Keefe of Project Varitas responded to Rogan's criticisms of him, and challenged Rogan to bring him on JRE to discuss their method and style of journalism and recent story of ballot harvesting.
Would love to see this happen.

James o Keefe is feeding you the garbage that you want to hear.

Last edited:

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Share my worldview: journalist
Differing worldview: propagandist grifter

Ya and Differing worldviews is what 0 viewers of O'Keefe are looking for.

A real journalist is someone who seeks truth and cares not for what that truth entails

O'Keefe is someone that will hide the truth if he stumbles upon it and it does not agree with his narrative, or what he's selling; a grifter

Last edited:
Top Bottom