• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joe Rogan's Podcast |OT|

bronk

Banned
Dude, that would be waaaaaay too much testosterone for a single podcast.
But I agree.
I also want to see William Montgomery on. "WHAT THE F*** DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME"?!!!!!!

I love that guy. He makes me laugh hard. Kill Tony is at its best right now with him and Michael Lehrer

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Watching their fight companion stream, and it's so different with Tony Henchcliff and Joey Dias there. Everyone is actually quiet and watching the fight instead of getting drunk and screaming at each other. =p

Skyr

Watching their fight companion stream, and it's so different with Tony Henchcliff and Joey Dias there. Everyone is actually quiet and watching the fight instead of getting drunk and screaming at each other. =p
I'm always glad when schaub can't make it.

Bob Saget! Dis gun b good.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
What's up with his left cheek? It looks and sounds like he came right from the dentist after getting a tooth pulled or something? It's all swollen.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Joey Diaz said today that Rogan will be leaving California next month. He said Rogan told him so directly.

There were rumors in recent weeks that Rogan was in Austin looking for property.

Makes you wonder if since his Spotify deal starts in September, if he will take a few weeks off in August from his podcast to move his studio to his new location and then start it back up under Spotify(even though it isn't exclusive until later in the year).

Something to keep an eye on.

Last edited:
Joey Diaz said today that Rogan will be leaving California next month. He said Rogan told him so directly.

There were rumors in recent weeks that Rogan was in Austin looking for property.

Makes you wonder if since his Spotify deal starts in September, if he will take a few weeks off in August from his podcast to move his studio to his new location and then start it back up under Spotify(even though it isn't exclusive until later in the year).

Something to keep an eye on.

I better get the hell out of LA now before its too late, i can already see signs everywhere things are about to go south. All the places Diaz mentioned, Victory and lankershim.....literally 5 minutes from me. My Visa application for my job in Tokyo is on hold ...forever or until travel and immigration re-opens, whichever comes first. I dont even know where to go honestly, i can work from anywhere. Im terrible out in desolate places and hate being far from the ocean but teh cities have all turned to shit.

TheContact

The Peter Schiff episode was great. Glad to hear an objective view on Trump.

I usually like when Peter is on, but I had to tune out of this one. He kept talking over Joe the entire time and it wasn't a conversation it was just a diatribe.

The talking over wasn't bad at all, keep in mind he's doing this remotely. This was one of the better remote podcasts Joe has done, actually. He just goes pretty hard on Trump and that's probably not to comfortable to listen to if you're voting for him again in 2020.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell

The talking over wasn't bad at all, keep in mind he's doing this remotely. This was one of the better remote podcasts Joe has done, actually. He just goes pretty hard on Trump and that's probably not to comfortable to listen to if you're voting for him again in 2020.
Peter apologized to him yesterday for constantly interrupting him. I only listened to about half an hour or so, but it was definitely apparent. Joe kept trying to ask him questions and he just talked over him and Joe had to go Peter, Peter, Peter... hey Peter listen. And there wasn't a delay, because at times where Peter wasn't talking, Joe asked a question and he responded immediately. He was just fired up and chomping at the bit. And that's fine, but I found it awkward to listen to.

Ornlu

Banned
I only listened to a little bit of the Peter Schiff ep yesterday; I really appreciated his explanation/discussion of deficit spending = taxation. It was a really good explanation said in a way that normal people would understand.

TrainedRage

Banned

Wow. That was better than I thought. I did not know you could self diagnose dysphoria and just go to Planned Parenthood and get testosterone!
Scary shit. These poor confused girls are being used by the medical community. And our society is just applauding it. Wow.

I almost wrote this lady off because she works for the WSJ but god damn. She is something.

I bet Ailynn Ailynn would have some good insight on this. I know its not the same going F to M; but this sounds like what I have heard from her while asking about her transition.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Wow. That was better than I thought. I did not know you could self diagnose dysphoria and just go to Planned Parenthood and get testosterone!
Scary shit. These poor confused girls are being used by the medical community. And our society is just applauding it. Wow.

I almost wrote this lady off because she works for the WSJ but god damn. She is something.

I bet Ailynn Ailynn would have some good insight on this. I know its not the same going F to M; but this sounds like what I have heard from her while asking about her transition.
I think she's right in that most trans people acknowledge the basic fact that they transitioned. I mean, the word "trans" is there for a reason. She talks about how a lot of the activists are a vocal minority.

Puberty blockers is an interesting subject too.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love

I haven't had the chance to listen to the entire thing yet, but she is absolutely spot on with what is going on right now with this surge of supposed "transgender" teens, and the damage that is being inflicted upon their lives.

One side effect to all of this is actual transgender people are now being shunned from the so-called transgender "community" by self-diagnosed individuals who admittedly don't even suffer gender dysphoria.

These people hate those of us who feel being transgender is a medical condition that needs a professional diagnosis by doctors and therapists. They are co-opting what it means to be "transgender", and are actively trying to demedicalize the condition...which will make it even harder for actual trans individuals to get insurance to pay for the prescription meds that we need.

The suicide rate of these people are going to go through the roof after they eroneously go through hormone replacement therapy and/or surgeries....which will only cause them actual self-inflicted gender dysphoria.

It's all heartbreaking, and it just keeps on getting worse. :lollipop_pensive:

TrainedRage

Banned
I haven't had the chance to listen to the entire thing yet, but she is absolutely spot on with what is going on right now with this surge of supposed "transgender" teens, and the damage that is being inflicted upon their lives.

One side effect to all of this is actual transgender people are now being shunned from the so-called transgender "community" by self-diagnosed individuals who admittedly don't even suffer gender dysphoria.

These people hate those of us who feel being transgender is a medical condition that needs a professional diagnosis by doctors and therapists. They are co-opting what it means to be "transgender", and are actively trying to demedicalize the condition...which will make it even harder for actual trans individuals to get insurance to pay for the prescription meds that we need.

The suicide rate of these people are going to go through the roof after they eroneously go through hormone replacement therapy and/or surgeries....which will only cause them actual self-inflicted gender dysphoria.

It's all heartbreaking, and it just keeps on getting worse. :lollipop_pensive:
That is disheartening. I would NOT want to be in your position while all these younger people seem to be going through a fad. I had an ex with anorexia/bulimia and the guest was spot on about how illnesses like that can be spread not by any type of virus but through peer pressure and false 'community'. I thank you once again for sharing your input.

All the infighting in these groups is sad to see.

I feel bad for the teens that equate the internet with real life.
If someone were to insult me online, I would just ignore it, but this lady says they take it very harshly.

Also I would just remember that many accounts are just bots designed to disrupt society, in any way that sticks.

Seems to me that better knowledge of how the internet and programming works, some of these issues could be mitigated.

Rbk_3

Yeah, the Trump lovers will have a tough time with this one.

Last edited:

PSlayer

For those who enjoyed yesterday's podcast,there is an episode with Bob Lazar from last year that is a nice complement:

Bob Lazar is a physicist who worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, and also on reverse engineering extraterrestrial technology at a site called S-4 near the Area 51 Groom Lake operating location. Jeremy Corbell is a contemporary artist and documentary filmmaker. Watch the documentary "Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers" now streaming on Netflix.

TTOOLL

So fucking good.

Untold history of the US is a mandatory viewing for all Americans IMO

I haven't finished the episode yet but holy shit, I've just started "Best Evidence" because their comments. That's some deep rabbit hole I'm going in. Fuck

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I disagree with Ben about a lot of things in regards to religion, but he's been pretty on point with the woke uprising commentary lately. And he's been pretty measured on COVID too. Takes it seriously, but isn't doomsday either.

Top Bottom