• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joe Rogan's Podcast |OT|

TrainedRage

Banned
Joe had the hilarious comedian Andrew Santino on today

Santino just started a new podcast with Bobby Lee called Bad Friends, it’s pretty funny

When they talked about redheads and mental and physical abuse tolerance I was like......

jt-yaaaassss.gif

kingbean

I'm watching the first Alex Jones podcast and its a trip.

I'm not informed enough to know about what he's talking about, but its hugely entertaining.

TrainedRage

Banned
Can’t wait to hear him talk about the woman’s championship match in UFC last weekend. That was so amazing. Even my non fighting fan friends were pretty impressed.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Very insightful. It would have been nice if we were having this widespread a conversation back when Ross Perot was running for president.

Food for thought

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I also like how Weinstein talks about kayfaybe as it relates to pro wrestling and Donald Trump's toolkit. Sounds like something I wrote not that long ago.

It capitalized on the "anyone but Trump" feeling bubbling on the left that essentially turns into a "make America great again (but with me instead)" message, yeah.

Biden's play is more or less a left-wing memberberries play - the other side of the same coin of Trump's right-wing memberberries play. The trouble with Biden's plan is that Trump's memberberries are way more appealing to his audience, and that Biden's not exactly a populist - which makes his memberberries tainted with the sour aftertaste of the status quo.

I said back in 2016 that Trump's appeal to nostalgia and emotion is strong, and he's really good at getting that message and branding out. Biden can't beat Trump at that game. Biden's never ran a marketing campaign in his life.

As fucking bonkers as this sounds, Trump's experience in the WWE actually gives him more experience when dealing with and directing the emotions of large crowds than Biden's stale old-timey politician shtick.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Eric makes for great conversation under the right circumstances. He’s an outsider, and a little crazy, but that allows for lateral intelligence and creativity.

The moment where he tries to get Joe onboard with starting a revolution and guillotining all the politicians, though, hah. Hard and fast change of subject.

And that self-trepanning woman...

Top Bottom