• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joe Rogan's Podcast |OT|

Ememee

The potential of Neurolink and perfectly preserved memories is interesting. How likely are we as emotional humans to seek out new happy memories if we can perfectly relive our past happy memories anytime we want? Not to mention the implications for one's spank bank.

Not that likely at all if I’m trying to guess honestly.

Last edited:

Azurro

Banned
That new Elon episode is amazing.
And yeah, suddenly talking about that monkey story was fun... :D

Does it get better later on? Elon is such a boring person whenever he's on the podcast, just a bunch of "mmm...yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a thing, yeah". Couldn't make it past 10-15 minutes.

tgzzaw3iugl01.jpg

HGH makes your head bigger. Same thing has happened with Dana White.
Wow, googled up a bit about it, and wow. Why would anyone risk looking like a meat head just for some muscles...

Rogan was a lot more handsome with his smaller head when he was younger.

DKehoe

Wow, googled up a bit about it, and wow. Why would anyone risk looking like a meat head just for some muscles...

Rogan was a lot more handsome with his smaller head when he was younger.

"Some muscles" is the reason. People tend to do that kind of thing for the benefits and tend to not think about the potential side effects. I guess if you used it carefully you could probably avoid those but people just get tempted to use more and more.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Dr Rhonda Patrick will be on this week and will offer tips on how to strengthen your immune system during corona times.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
listened to the Tim Pool episode today. i think he is a bit mistaken about the "Trump supporters who think Covid is a hoax" imo this is a media conspiracy, most Republicans do not think this, and are following guidelines. imo this is a case where the mainstream media is promoting a hoax in order to decry hoaxes, and unwittingly, they end up promoting conspiracy theory. anything to get at Trump, i suppose. tho it does leave the American public misinformed (they talk about that here).

i like their discussion of aliens, how we just are probably not ready yet, and how compared to someone just a few generations ago, the things we can do now would blow their mind. i like when they talk about showing a medieval town a nuclear reactor, just dropping it off there, and them not having any idea what it is, it seeming like magic, and giving everyone radiation poison, and nobody ever figuring out what it is for hundreds of years, that was a nice tangent.

they also talk about giving monkeys guns, training them to use tools and things. some conspiracy about monkeys now entering the Stone Age (lol) and how an ant sees a human. seeing aliens as another evolution of life in the chain. if there are aliens, it is just as likely that they see us like we look at ants. would you try to talk to an ant? would you arrange a proper meeting with them, or give them human technology?

so maybe the aliens haven't contacted us because we just have not evolved to that level yet.

Last edited:

Meowzers

Any of Joe Rogan's videos where he mentions people getting 'jacked' by certain animals.

Honestly, he's my hero.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Strengthening the immune system will prevent viral or bacterial infections that attack your body. Or is this just semantics?
Youtube will take down false claims about the coronavirus. She's going to give info that will help strengthen your immune system in general. As long as she doesn't make any claims about the virus itself the video will be fine.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Rhonda Patrick tomorrow.

Joe said if California keeps this lockdown stuff into 2021 and beyond especially with the comedy clubs, he's gonna look to leave California. It's something he's talked about for a while. He always mentions Texas, Montana, and Colorado as the 3 places he'd look into moving to.

TrainedRage

Banned
Rhonda Patrick tomorrow.

Joe said if California keeps this lockdown stuff into 2021 and beyond especially with the comedy clubs, he's gonna look to leave California. It's something he's talked about for a while. He always mentions Texas, Montana, and Colorado as the 3 places he'd look into moving to.
I mean, why not. I bet the hunting and such would be a huge draw for him.

bronk

Banned
Michael Yo is super unlikable. He's actually quite annoying. That podcast was a hard listen. Glad he got better though.

Bridget Phetasy, comedian and writer, joined Joe today. She has a show called "Dumpster Fire" on youtube

On Obamagate and Virtual Debate

On what Bill Gates gets wrong about people and vaccines

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
The most recent Fight Companion is pretty much a regular JRE podcast. I think they really only watched two fights. The rest was Corona and conspiracy talk. Via Eddie Bravo.

It was glorious. Highly recommend.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
I feel like Eddie is slowly going full blown schizo on us, needs to back off the weed prolly

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I always like Bryan Callen when he’s on. I always find episodes with him very relaxing. You don’t need your intellectual cap on, you just listen and enjoy.

I hope when I’m in my 50’s I’m still getting together with friends and shooting the shit like they do. Most people don’t.

Because of corona, Joe will probably have a lot of his regular “friend” guests on more and more, as some people will probably be afraid to fly out there to go on his show. He’s already had some of his regulars on 2 or 3 times this year alone apiece.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we see Callen, Trussell, Papa, Redban, etc on several more times this year.

The only one of his friend guests he has on that I don’t like is Redban. Something about him rubs me the wrong way. He doesn’t really talk a lot, he makes Joe do all the heavy lifting and when he does talk it’s very low tone and short burst sentences. He’s just not engaging like Trussell, Papa, Callen and others are.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Joe Rogan announced he's moving his podcast exclusive to spotify at the end of the year. All videos and podcast episodes won't be on Youtube or itunes anymore.

Last edited:

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Joe Rogan announced he's moving his podcast exclusive to spotify at the end of the year. All videos and podcast episodes won't be on Youtube or itunes anymore.

Man that sucks... No video? Live fight companions? Wtf Joe :messenger_crying:

I use spotify, but that shit sucks

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Spotify with the big dick money hat. This might have a lot to do with creative freedom too as Joe's demeanor comes off as a guy who feels like he has enough money. At that stage in your life, having the freedom to do what you want is arguably more valuable to someone like Joe.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
No, they'll be video he said it'll just be on Spotify. But that means no more JRE Clips channel.

Rogan is rich so not sure why he signed an exclusive deal unless he just had it with Youtube and worried about losing his account and decided if he's gonna leave Youtube and lose all that revenue he might as well make bank with Spotify.

Top Bottom